Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G'mornin all, this is my........>>

Hit & run.....

Well, anyway ... I really am going to try to hang around more. I'm not able to spend as much (if any) time during the day like I used to.

I have to get to know all the new people here !

I have now.. in my hands a '94 Z28 , so the LT1 PPC header systems will not be too far off !

Cheers.
    Gordon
    www.provenperformanceconcepts.com

Gordon Arnold - '00 WS6 T/A - Sold

Re: G'mornin all, this is my........>>

[QUOTE]Originally posted by M3EATER - GG '00 WS6 T/A
    Hit & run.....

I have now.. in my hands a '94 Z28 , so the LT1 PPC header systems will not be too far off !

Cheers.
    Gordon
    [/QUOTE

hi ....... stranger

so the LT1 PPC header systems will not be too far off !

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

That's correct, Ken.

The Chicken is finally in the body shop & HOPEFULLY will be out by Friday (gotta leave for Dreamcruise)!

As soon as the Chicken's available, the Z will go in for the header prototyping. Once the headers are built, I will then prototype the Y-pipes.

Gordon

Comment

Is there going to be a dual cat 96-97 as well? Oops, forgot about OBD1 95 dual cat California cars too.

Comment

Joe, the setup will NOT be C.A.R.B. certified. It will, however have a Cat or Off-Road option. It will use dual cats from Random Technology, just like the LS1 cars.

I'm hoping that one Y-pipe design will work for all LT1 F-bodies (regardless of weather they were one or two cat original units) .... hooking into the intermediate pipe.

BY THE WAY......
          The headers will work with centrifugal superchargers that are mounted off the left cylinder bank.

Gordon

Comment

Working...
          X