PPC @ Woodward Dreamcruise >>>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPC @ Woodward Dreamcruise >>>

I will be at the Dreamcruise for all of next week and then Monday & Tuesday of the following week.

I'd love to meet any of you that will be in the area.

I'll be checking my email as I can (from a remote location). But, if you call me on my cell ... that would be better.

603-986-6784 (it's on the web site too)

I'll have the Chicken with the PPC headers installed as well as PPC suspension & other goodies........ please look me up if you'd like to have a look-see!

And..... as noted before ...... LT1 units are on the way !

Looking forward to a great time!

Gordon
    www.provenperformanceconcepts.com

Gordon Arnold - '00 WS6 T/A - Sold

Hey,
    Sorry, I'm stuck in Minneapolis for another week, so I'm not going to be able to make the Cruise this year. Have a great time, I wish I could make it!
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

just want to be sure everybody sees this !

Comment

What are the exact dates and location for that?
        NEW: 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring
        1992 Caviler Z24 -Winter car
        1999 Firebird
        Ram air hood
        Full Borla catback exhaust
        K&N air filter
        Headers
        WS6 air box
        Shift kit
        Intake

Comment

The official cruise day is Saturday the 16th. However, the whole week leading up to it (next week) is all cruising... most of the day & all night until the constables shut it down......... then you just wait a while and come back later...

It's on Woodward, of course, and the heavy cruising is from 9 mile rd. up to 14 mile rd. (with the 12 mile to 14 mile area being the heaviest).

If you're trying to locate the area in general, Royal Oak, MI is the town that covers the 11 mile to 14 mile area.

If you would like specific info, email me! This is my old stomping grounds ... grew up there and did the cruising in the '70s.

http://www.woodwarddreamcruise.com/2003/

Gordon
          www.provenperformanceconcepts.com

Comment

Working...
          X