K&N FIPK Filter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K&N FIPK Filter

Hey Happy New Year to everyone! I hope everyone had a good time.
    I got my hands on on the FIPK but just the plastic tube without the filter, anyone knows what filter I can fit on it or any other brand for that matter? Thanks.
    1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
    "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

It uses the replacement Filter: RF-1015 from K&N.

More info here

http://www.knfilterchargers.com/sear...Prod=57-3010-1
    97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Ok I ordered the filter, but I also noticed that I need the tube extension between the FIPK and the throttle body elbow sine my car has no MAF, crap I've been looking for something to fabricate at home depot but didn't come close with the measurements.
      Anyone has that piece laying around, Ill pay for it and shipping.
      1993 TA SOLD

Comment

I may have that piece, I didn't use it for my setup. I will look in the garage in the morning and let you know here. If I got it you can have it for freight. Shouldn't cost more than $5. I'll let you know.
        97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
          I may have that piece, I didn't use it for my setup. I will look in the garage in the morning and let you know here. If I got it you can have it for freight. Shouldn't cost more than $5. I'll let you know.

That would be great ! Any clamps and rubber washers.
          1993 TA SOLD

Comment

I snapped a pic to make sure it's what you need.

It's the plastic tube, a big rubber washer, and a clamp. If it's what you need I'll get it out to you asap, maybe today if I can get my brakes working on the quest. They hit the floor yesterday . PM me your address.

Paypal is swoeman815@hotmail.com

or you can send me a MO. It's up to you. I can pm you my addy after you send me yours through PM.

Let me know.

~Carlos
            97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

That's it ! You have a PM .
              1993 TA SOLD

Comment

You have a pm.
                1993 TA SOLD

Comment