*NFB* Oldskool Video Game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *NFB* Oldskool Video Game

I know this is way out of topic but dam...... so ive been playing nintendo(the 1st one) and im playing "Ghost N Goblins" i have the game genie too and i ahd it on but dude this game is impossible i only got to level 3.... i came to a conclusion..... this game has no ending. has any of you gotten far on this game? or any stories? lol ive had this game for like 12yrs and thats the farthest ive gotten on it. this game is hard!!!!!!
    1967 Camaro "Project"
    1972 Chevelle "454"
    1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

well i have an x-box thats modded and has every game simulator on it so i have pretty much every video game ever made...ever for any console, even ones youve I've never heard of. its pretty cool really, brings back the good ol days. i think ive played that game before, if i remeber correctly it was very hard, as were most of the old schoolers
    -Lou -

1997 30th Anniversary Firebird Formula

Comment

HAHA YES!!!!! I just downloaded an emulator for the original NES and i downloaded a ton of games. I've been playing a lot of the first Castlevania game and this game Arkanoid. The best game i've played is called Pool of Radiance or something. Ghosts N Goblinds is insanely hard. They made a super Nintendo version of it too which was also impossible.....bah, i'm a freakin nerd.
      Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
      SOLD- Kinda miss it
      94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
      SOLD- Good riddance!
      2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

wow, never thought I would hear the name ghosts and gob. again
        I used to be a g and g freak for nes
        it is rediculously hard I can't even remember how it goes anymore lol. great game though

AMF RACING: Friends don't let friends drive junk

01 black ss #0966
        lou's short stick, slp lid and cold air, smooth bellow, centerforce, loudmouth, 3 in. y pipe, flowtech long tubes, BMR STB, SLP 4.10's, polished zr-1s, MSD wires, T-6 plugs, and upcoming goodies....Tee-Hee

Comment

Does anybody remember an old school game where you were a cop and you had to pull over people littering out of a pink Cadillac? It was in arcades back in the mid 80's I guess. It had other levels, but I was so young I couldn't get past this "boss" type guy in a van. The game had a red and blue light on the front of the top face that looked like a lightbar, if that helps.
          "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

Ghosts & Goblins is one of my favorite games.. Ghols and ghosts for the Genesis, and Super Ghosts & Goblins I think for the SNES.

Got the emus and roms too, play them every so often. Also have the emulators on my pocket pc, and I can play G&G wherever. It rocks!
            99 SS, MTI Lid, 3.90 gears, Hurst shifter, DMH 3" e-cutout

Comment

lol yea i gave it another shot...no way in hell lol. the one for super nintendo is ghosts n ghouls, its awsome u can power up ur armor n stuff and u have a special that shoots a bunch of fire everywhere depending on the weapon u have, that game is madd hard too. but im still looking for some1 that has beaten "ghost n goblins" some1 has 2 have beaten it! ive beaten pretty much all of the ohter nes games i have and i can beat just about any game...except for this one lol, but the game rocks nontheless
              well i guess im a nerd too lol . any of u ever play "Return Fire" for 3do???
              i just bought it off ebay and cant wait till it gets here that has got to be my all time fav game........3d graphics got nothing on that lol .
              1967 Camaro "Project"
              1972 Chevelle "454"

Comment

damn I remember the arcade game you are talking about but it seems whenever I mention it to anyone else nobody as heard of it...lol yea it had the steering wheel obviously and the goofy looking cop and the pink caddy lol, can not remember the name

AMF RACING: Friends don't let friends drive junk

01 black ss #0966
                lou's short stick, slp lid and cold air, smooth bellow, centerforce, loudmouth, 3 in. y pipe, flowtech long tubes, BMR STB, SLP 4.10's, polished zr-1s, MSD wires, T-6 plugs, and upcoming goodies....Tee-Hee

Comment

defeated Super Ghouls N Ghosts Many times for the SNES .. I lived for vid games back then

hell I still have my original Atari 2600 system with about 50+games and we once had the Pong system
                  Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                  Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                  pics and info

Comment

Originally posted by Rhode Island Red
                    defeated Super Ghouls N Ghosts Many times for the SNES .. I lived for vid games back then

hell I still have my original Atari 2600 system with about 50+games and we once had the Pong system
                    thats kool i never had snes so i didnt get to play it that much, but i still havent met any1 that has beaten ghost n goblins lol. ive beaten zelda i have the gold one which is kool wonder if its worth anything?...
                    1967 Camaro "Project"
                    1972 Chevelle "454"

Comment

Working...
                    X