Turn Signals 1/2 lite up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn Signals 1/2 lite up

Ok on my T/A and my friends T/A our orange turn signals only light up 1/2 way. I have seen other T/a's that are lt1's and the entire orange signal lights up when the you put the parking lights on and the blinker. Man this is hard to explain but the back half of my orange lights dont light up. Could this be a fuse or something. I doubt its the bulbs cuz that would be a crazy conisidance that both bulbs on each side went out at the same time.
    tom
    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Are you talking about the daytime running lights? They started doing them in the U.S. in '97, but they were doing that in Canada way before us. So that should explain the LT-1's with them.
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Mine do the same thing but with mine I believe it's the bulbs. For a while only one of em lit up so i checked the one that wasn't and just by playing with the connection it lit up but a few months later neither work. So I believe it is the bulbs but it may very well be the connection.
      1997 6-spd WS6 Trans Am

Comment

how do i get to the bulbs.
        1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

you can go in from the top (engine compartment) or you can go in from the bottom and remove the series of screws on the protective plastic piece. With my camaro i can get them from the top with some patience. i believe they are 194 bulbs for the little ones,not positive though.
          2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
          Traded in: 1998 Z28
          http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

Originally posted by purepwrta
            how do i get to the bulbs.
            I popped up the lights and removed the cover around the headlight. That enabled me to squeeze my hand and fore arm down from the top and switch the bulb. Kind of tricky and tight but I managed.
            97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

The easiest way I have found was to go in from the bottom like mentioned above, just remove enough of the screws on the plastic piece to where you can move it away far enough to get your hand up in there.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Working...
              X