Saying Hello Again.. pleae read ;)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying Hello Again.. pleae read ;)

Hey guys some of you may know me as 2000Z28 "Phil" i was car of the month in 2001 i think november or october black 2000 Z28 well due to the financially hard times of my industry then "computer networking admin" i was left jobless and relied on my skills to carry my own repair/upgrade/build computer business. Then in October 2001 Oct 19th at 6:03 am to be exact i was working 2 jobs and didnt get any sleep and drove my newly chromed rimmed and f1 tired Z28 into a tree while asleep.. i didnt think it could get worse before that happened. i was depressed no job bo way of getting a car like that again for a long time .. no interest in my car club.. just depressed..but from good frinds and good people on the internet this board included i am very happy to say i am very much back in the game on october 2002 i bought a 2000 honda civic ex because of the insurance and my job at home depot it was the only thing i can afford it is a flawless loaded silver civic i love it but the Muscle car bug was festering in my stomach every time i saw my old car i even had to drive my 1992 RS around after i wrecked my 2000 until it took a crap it was a v6 and the tranny went.. and it looked like crap..i got the honda now i am even more proud to say i have been a NET admin at my bank on Long island for 8 wonderful months and tonite i am picking up a privatley owned 1987 Pontiac Trans Am flawless showroom condition car 305 tbi.. 80k original... im so happy i feel very good.. things are working out .. they were very bad not too long ago but now I can afford the Honda and the TA thanks for listening i just ahd to let it out..
    Attached Files

I must say that is a NICE looking car. I love the 4th generation, but for styling -- I have to say -- the 3rd gen cars are where it is at. Nice ride!

Rob
    1995 Chevy Camaro, V6, 5-spd Manual - Looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor :-)

Comment

thanks Rob

Comment

Nice 3rd gen.

Glad to see you're back into it!

Gordon Arnold - '00 WS6 T/A - Sold

Comment

Working...
        X