winow motors and bracket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• winow motors and bracket

well my window motor finally died out and wont move at all and i also need a front bracket ? ne reccomendations on where to get them from for a 1997 camaro z28

***edit***

im trying to ahve them by this weekend when i go up to visit someone speical in nj
    1997 Camaro Z28 Pacesetter Long tubes, ORY-Pipe, Accel 30# Injectors, MSD Cap & Rotor, MSD Super Conductor Wires, NGK Irdium TR55IV Plugs, and Borla Catback. Madtuner Tune, SLP High/Low fan switch, NGK o2 sensors

New Longblock at 110,947 and everything above.

Go on e-Bay they have a ton of them, motors an brackets rite an left side
    all new an cheap. Blazer

Comment

If the motor died, you dont need any brackets. Just follow the directions on Rob's website HERE and drill out the 3 rivets holding in the motor. Reinstall the new motor with 3 nuts & bolts instead of rivets. Presto! It takes all of 30 minutes start to end. I got my new motors at a local discount parts place for $50.00 each.
      Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Working...
      X