No announcement yet.

Feeling guitly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man i know how u feel i could never harm an animal, but ive had 2 close calls....about a year ago im driving around in the camaro and a rabit jumps out of nowhere right in front of my car, i was over it as soon as it landed i swerved towards it and managed to pass over it and not kill it, i knew it wasnt street pizza because i stoped to look, and it just looked at me and darted off, then about a week ago i driving 2 dump some oil and a duck goes into the road.....thank god 4 abs, i came so close to hitting the duck i couldnt see it over the hood...all he did was walk away slowly like nothing...kinda like a pimp lol
    1967 Camaro "Project"
    1972 Chevelle "454"
    1979 Trans Am "Project Ls-1"

Comment

Originally posted by RocKin1967
      thank god 4 abs, i came so close to hitting the duck i couldnt see it over the hood...all he did was walk away slowly like nothing...kinda like a pimp lol
      LOL, that story kind of reminded me of a duck story i have as well. About 2 or 3 years ago, i was in my buddy's car coming home from school. As we were driving around this winding road that goes through a forest preserve, he all of a sudden stops. I look up, and sure enough, there's a duck. I swear, this duck looks right at the car and quacks! My buddy decided to hit the horn a couple times, and what did the duck do.......quack again . Finally after a couple more honks, he slowly waddled his little happy @ss out of there.

I too have hit an animal in my life. I came over a bridge at night at about 40, and at the base a possum suddenly came out. There was absolutely nothing i could do, and i rolled right over him. I'll never forget looking in the rear view mirror right afterwards, and seeing the now dead possum rolling on the ground . It may have only been a possum, but it upset me for a little while. I've swerved to miss a cat once also, and nearly hit the car next to me.

It's not your fault...it happens....the more you drive, the better chance it will happen some day. We may not feel good about it afterwards, but i guarantee you we would feel alot worse if we swerve to miss it only to cause major damage or hurt/kill someone else on accident.

Always be aware of your surroundings, and just be the best driver you can, that way you know if you have room to swerve or not when that split second decision comes.
      black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

I only felt bad that one night. Now I am just happy that my car didnt get messed up. The way I see it is...... Pets have sentamental value as cars do to many ppl (like me). Pets dont cost all that much but cars can really set you back especially the extinct f-bodys.

Comment

Working...
        X