NFB: just a pretty good day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: just a pretty good day

Well to start, today me and the crew played some football. We play about every other sunday. Two very tough games, and i did fairly well throwing for 7 td's and one pick for the game i was QB in and got a couple of pancakes. Then on the way home there was this civic wanna be ricer. We're at the light in my friends dakota R/T and he throws us a rev. We throw one back and of course being the v8 it sound a whole lot better. Well any way he starts to go fast and we're like what ever, but he did that flasher thing that says "i beat you". So were like hold on, we catch up to him get next to him and just smoke him. Like he was standing still, then we threw that flasher thing right back at him, lol. Then at the next light he's all "I only have a 4 cylinder thats a v8" . So why is he tryin to race us? Especially if he is gonna make excuses. I mean its a truck that weighs 4400 lbs. with both of us in it. Well anyway wanted to let everyone know that it was a pretty good day
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

lol sounds pretty good i ordered 2 replacement oem or is it oes window motors and a front license plate bracket so i dont get pulled on ym way up to new jersey this weekend but this weekend is sure to be better then this past weekend
    1997 Camaro Z28 Pacesetter Long tubes, ORY-Pipe, Accel 30# Injectors, MSD Cap & Rotor, MSD Super Conductor Wires, NGK Irdium TR55IV Plugs, and Borla Catback. Madtuner Tune, SLP High/Low fan switch, NGK o2 sensors

New Longblock at 110,947 and everything above.

Comment

Working...
    X