Non F-body related...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non F-body related...

I'm wondering if anyone knows how to get info from a license plate? All I really need is the name. If anyone can help, that'd be great (if anyone can, i'll explain the circumstance more thorough if need be.)

Thanks!

So your sitting in traffic when this hot blonde pulls up next to you. You exchange a quick smile, then suddenly the traffic opens up and as she pulls away as you quickly commit her plate number to memory
    2001 Sunset Orange Metallic w/Tan interior WS6 Trans Am, 33k, M6, Borla, SLP lid
    buttons in the ashtray and a bottle in the trunk Although I have yet to push it

SOLD: '97 Trans Am, 85k, LT1, A4, 3.23's, 98+ Taillights, SLP CAI, SLP Loud Mouth
    Best of 13.810 @ 100.58 MPH. 2.093 60' See It Here

Comment

Haha, close but no.

p.s. sweet ride.

also, i WILL tell whoever can help...

Comment

The DMV can do it but I don't think they will unless you have a legal reason. The authorities can also pull it.
        You might try the county courthouse. Just call them and see if that is something that is public record. ie. property taxes allow us to view that information at the courthouse so maybe the auto is the same.
        LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

www.dmv.ca.gov
          2001 Trans Am WS6 M6
          SLP: short throw|short shifter|CAI|MAF|TB ByPass
          Spohn: SFC|Tunnel Brace|LCA|Swaybars|LCA bracket|Shock Tower Brace|Nitto NT555 Extreme Performance|Pacesetter LT|TrueDual|1-chamber Flowmaster|DLA224/224Cam|Comp Cams 918 Springs|ported oil pump|timing chain|PRC LS6 heads|LS7 lifters|Fast Intake 90mm|NW TB 90mm|Thermostat 160|NGK TR 55|RacetronicFP|429/404 hp/tq|tuned by George Haddad motorsports
          http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/690385

Comment

Originally posted by Chris84TA
            I'm wondering if anyone knows how to get info from a license plate? All I really need is the name. If anyone can help, that'd be great (if anyone can, i'll explain the circumstance more thorough if need be.)

Thanks!
            go to dmv/mva and go get a personalized plate form . it took me 6 weeks to get my custom tags. be careful want you you get.mine says"SMOKEUM"and I get alot of potheads bugging me and I dont smoke. they just dont understand!!!
            99' TA 347 H/C MS4, QTP headers, 9' 4.11's
            11.05@ 125 on motor, 9.80 @142 on nitrous

Comment

Hey, i meant how to get, for instance, someones name by using the license plate numbers. I want it for recreational use (in other words, my intentions are harmless), but i dont know how to do it without paying like $50 which isnt worth it.

Comment

Working...
              X