NFB Chicago Auto Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB Chicago Auto Show

It's sad that i have to put NFB for the auto show....i remember those better days when i was young going to the auto show and seeing the new camaros, firebirds, and vettes....the main reason why i always used to go .

No more F-Bods, but plenty other bad@ss rides as always though .

Anyone around the chicago land area wanna go? If so, we should start setting something up. I know for a fact i am going to go for sure, and I'll go on any day (just need a lil time to let the boss know im taking off if its during the week). I can tell you first hand if you have never been to the chicago auto show, that during the week is always the best time....less people. During the weekends and friday isnt bad also, its just that you usually have to wait in a line to sit in or even look at some of the better rides.

Reply, shout me a pm, whatever if any of you chicago guys are interested.

All info for the show can be found at www.chicagoautoshow.com

~Chris
    black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Im in brother. Just let me know. I will shoot you a PM with my cell number (got to get it working first). Im sure Tom and Taso will be down to go, as long as you dont stand us up like you did for the track.

Sorry officer, im not speeding... Im qualifying
    Daily Driver:1990 ford probe 5 speed with like 13 horsepower at the crank.

Comment

As long as there's food and alchohol, I'm in.
      Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Sounds good guys, we'll have to start figuring out a day and meeting place and whatnot.

I'm leaving work right now, but when i use my comp tomorrow, ill shout you guys a pm with my cell # and all that good stuff

Taso~Could we have it any other way
        black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Working...
        X