Supercharger question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supercharger question

This group sells through Ebay its a electronic centerfigue I think supercharger that hooks up at you cold air intake and sucks more cold air. Im looking for a mild supercharger that gives min performence but a good one because my engine has 65,000 on it and I dont wanna over work it. The kit is around 130 go check it out on ebaymotors under lt1. tell me what you think dyno says 10-15% overall rear wheel horsepower.

If it's an electric one it's junk!!!
    Richard Harvey Jr.
    '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

Yeah.
      Interesting idea (?) but I don't think it will flow anymore air than stock airbox. 250 cfm isn't very much unless you have the "Iron Duke" or a small v6 in your car. It would probably actually rob power.

http://www.thirdgen.org/techbb2/show...C+SUPERCHARGER
      1989 TA
      Flowmaster exhaust
      Ghetto CAI

1994 TA GT
      K&N CAI
      Magnaflow catback

www.nkyfba.com

Comment

thanks I thought that was bullshit myself I just wanted to make sure. Do you know of any inexpensive supercharger or reasonable that will give me good power with not alot of tear on the engine. Im pullen like 415 dyno.
        But there is another One that is a universal but used in the 350 lt1 its black on ebay that gives you 750 cfm and 30-40 hrsp and is under 200?

Comment

One thing to tell you, you cant buy a cheap supercharger, better off spending the 3k or more on a good one (it will save you the headach) the cheapest i know of first hand, is the powerdyne, its a pain in the ass because the instruction read chinese backwards. However you could buy on ebay a centrifical SC thats used and build up from that (like buying the mounting brackets and pulleys belt from the manf.) I brought a used SC and got the rest from the manuf. , did a lot of research and spent half the money. Worked for me!
          1995 CamaroZ28; A4(rebuilt vette specs w.2000stall),richmond3.73w.auburn rear, Eibach dragcoils w.airbag, alumn. driveshaft w.racing yokes, subframe/ control arms/ panhard, flowmaster/"loudmouth" y-pipe, Edelbrock headers shorties (nickelchrome of course), MSD ignition&coil, March pulleys, K&N CAI, Accel injectors & 255lph pump, LT4km, Garnatelli MAF, HPP w.160stat

Comment

Working...
          X