Hi Again!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Again!

Hello to all! It has been 6 years since I have posted to this forum. A lot has happened in my life since then, job transfer, retirement, loss of loved ones, pets, son in trouble, etc. etc. It is amazing how your priorities and outlook on life change over time. I am not as active in the car scene as I was five years ago but still keep my beloved cars in storage, start them up once in awhile and drive in nice weather. Now that I am retired I am cruising the "car scene" on the net again and starting to notice many changes. Nice to see this message forum is still up and running after all these years. Hope I can still provide some helpful info to you folks.

Since my attachements are taking up so much space I will delete after a few days. Can anybody instruct me on how to attach a smaller version of my trans am pic in my signature space? Thanks!

Comment

Welcome back. I wasn't here when you were, I joined about a year and a half ago. You need to host the image somewhere, then add [img], the address of the image and [/img] in your signature. Thus, you'll have a sig. pic. If you need someone to host it for you, as well as resize, just let me know and I'd be more than happy to ablige. Take care.
      Steve
      79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
      87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
      93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
      http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Copy and paste this into your signatue space:

00' Pontiac Firebird - K&N, SLP CAI, Flowmaster 40 series, xplode 10" subs, pioneer door speakers, cdx-7700 head unit, silver overlays and minor exterior/interior upgrades....no bragging rights

Comment

Welcome,
          I didn't even have my drivers liscense 6 years ago and am still learning a lot about working on cars but its nice to have people with plenty of experience around to help out with questions this is by far the best f-body site on the net. BTW those are some really nice cars you have.
          1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

Nice! I like the color on the T/A
            Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

That purple t/a is sweet.
                1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Working...
                X