I feel like im gettting screwed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel like im gettting screwed

I feel like I just got cheated out of about 300 bucks. I was purchesing headers from a member of this board who will remain nameless unless I find out that he is screwing me, then I will drag his name through the mud. Any how we emailed each other a lot and stuff and worked out the details. I sent paypal on january the 6th and I havent had any replies since. I've sent him a couple of emails but no reply. I really hope im not gettin screwed. If I do get screwed, is there anything that I can do?

Outside of the board, you can contact PayPal and tell them the situation. Inside the board, if it is a problem, tell the moderators. Outside of sending Joey Bag-o-doughnuts and Muscles Marinara to meet the guy in a dark alley, that's about all I can think of. lol Good luck man.
    Steve
    79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
    87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
    93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
    http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

I was planning on w8n a few days and if I didnt get a reply, I was going to notify pay pal. I really dont know what they could do. If they dont solve it then I will stab him in the face with a saudering iron. (j/k)

Comment

Actually, PayPal can get the money back for you, depending on the circumstances.
        Steve
        79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
        87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
        93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
        http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

I'm not exactly sure how it works on non auction type payments, but you should be able to file a claim with Paypal. Make sure to save all of your emails and records!! You will probably need lots of proof and letters since it's a non auction situation. If you know you're getting screwed, make sure to file a claim within 30 days of payment, or it will not be addressed. I believe you can file a claim if you have not received the item after 9-14 business days.
          I've recently delt with a similar situation, only I actually received the item. Make sure to allow for 2-3 days for a response from Paypal too.
          94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Send me a PM with the details.

Comment

This whole thing is a big misunderstanding so this thread doesnt mean dittly squat. Its all worked out and all.

Comment

Working...
              X