NFB: snow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: snow

Well it just started snowing, and they say that by 3 o clock EST that we won't be able to go anywhere. This sounds like a fun way to start the weekend
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Started snowing at like 2-3 AM this morning, still going, it's supposed to go til 6 tonight. We already have like 6" I think. It sucks.
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Nothing here yet, but that's not stopping the weathermen from predicting doomsday...12"-18" last I checked. 2"-3" per hour this evening!!!
      Joe K.
      '11 BMW 328i
      '10 Matrix S AWD
      Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

I'm headed out to shovel right now!
        '95 Trans Am - A4, LE2 heads, LE1 cam, 1.6 ProMags, Comp R's, AS&M CAI, AS&M 54mm, MAC midlengths, Random Tech. cat, Borla cat back, PCMforless, Vigilante 2800, 3.73's, BMR LCAs/panhard/shock tower brace

Comment

I just spent the entire morning clearing the foot of snow we got last night. It's still blowing all over the place. It's good to know that the Z is sitting fully detailed and for me in a dry place, covered and wrapped.
          Tracy
          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
          Current Mods:
          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Thats what my gf said about niagara falls/ buffalo area, the news said don't drive if you have to. Down here in NC its supposed to snow sunday night, i hope so that way I can have monday off!! If theres snow, no work for me!
            2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
            Traded in: 1998 Z28
            http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

I've heard we're supposed to get 22" here. I went outside, shoveled around the house and by the time i got back to the front step, everything was covered again.
              Red 95 Trans Am: M6, Moroso CAI, Magnaflow, Spohn sway bars, back to life as of 2/15/10!!!
              SOLD- Kinda miss it
              94 Del Sol VTEC: 27 city/ 33 highway, knee deep in slowness
              SOLD- Good riddance!
              2006 Ford Fusion: 2.3, 5 speed, could run 15lbs of boost with a 150 shot and it'd still be slow

Comment

My baby's in the garage till it hits 60.I hate the snow! it f---s up everthing roads ,work and being able to drive my baby but hay shes in a hibernation till spring. no more snow ! no more snow! no more snow PLEASE!
                99' TA 347 H/C MS4, QTP headers, 9' 4.11's
                11.05@ 125 on motor, 9.80 @142 on nitrous

Comment

What is snow? We don't have it here. The kids would like it to though.
                  2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
                    What is snow? We don't have it here. The kids would like it to though.
                    Oh its great when your a kid, they cancel school, you can play in it with your friends. But when now its mostly just a big headache.
                    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
                    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Working...
                    X