nfb: it snneewwed 2day...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nfb: it snneewwed 2day...

thank goodness it let up some though...up north of us got slammed big time from what i understand.. .the kids still had fun though. i took em out for 2 hrs after i ran up the local gym in mary's envoy..................oh....thats right.. mines still in the garage...clean...hahahahahaaha

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

lol, ken that's funny man. I take it that it doesn't snow much there? We got a couple feet today.

Yes, I took those when I read this, I'm bored. Was supposed to head over to tiger fest today, then go to the auto show, but we're snowed in. My buddy has a 2wd ram, and he was all over the road so he just turned around and headed back home. Just stopped snowing here a couple hours ago. Went from about 2 am to 4 pm.

It's crazy here.
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

The ground is also white here. I'm in the southern Va about 7 min away from the Nc boarder. I assume the whole state got powdered. It started on thursday so we got out of school on friday and it sleeted friday night.

Comment

Originally posted by raroZ28
        lol, ken that's funny man. I take it that it doesn't snow much there? We got a couple feet today.

Yes, I took those when I read this, I'm bored. Was supposed to head over to tiger fest today, then go to the auto show, but we're snowed in. My buddy has a 2wd ram, and he was all over the road so he just turned around and headed back home. Just stopped snowing here a couple hours ago. Went from about 2 am to 4 pm.

It's crazy here.
        no. about 3 or 4 times a year... the most its ever snowed since i lived here was 2.5 feet....

nobody knows how to drive in it either. its scary as chittlins.

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
          no. about 3 or 4 times a year... the most its ever snowed since i lived here was 2.5 feet....

nobody knows how to drive in it either. its scary as chittlins.
          I remember when I was living in Richmond. They would close schools and raided the grocery stores if an inch two of that white stuff were in the forecast.

Was it in 95 or 96 when that blizzard went up the coast and dumped almost 2 foot of snow and leaving people without power for over a week?
          97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Snow is still piling up over here in North NJ. Supposed to get close to 2 feet. Gotta head back out there for round 2 soon.
            1995 Firebird Formula
            (A4 3.23)Ram Air w/ K&N, TransGo Shift Kit w/3 washers ,SLP~Shorty headers, LoudMouth, Air Foil, LineLocks. Catco Cat. Hypertech 160. TB Bypass. MSD~8.5mm. Walbro 255lph. FT MAF ends. LT4KM. BMR~Adj LCA's, Rear sway, Panhard rod. HAL QA1 rear shocks. Random Tech adj TQ arm. Nitto NT555R's. Covered in Zaino. 13.466@103.85 N/A. [1.948 60' 13.410 @ 102.66 11/20/05]

Comment

yeah we did/are get hammered, all thats goin on on the news, is eagles this and eagles that....

i dont mind the eagles, but i dont know if i can stand the media for 2 more weeks if they win tomorow
              pewter 99 TA...t-tops, leather, m6, lid, longtubes back, gears, spec clutch, spohn suspension

Comment

Originally posted by Black97
                I remember when I was living in Richmond. They would close schools and raided the grocery stores if an inch two of that white stuff were in the forecast.

Was it in 95 or 96 when that blizzard went up the coast and dumped almost 2 foot of snow and leaving people without power for over a week?
                yes, but the worst was in the late 70's, i was living in Burke VA with my x at that time.. 2 and a half feet. it brought the area to thier knees. terrible.

the storm you speak of was worse because of the population exceeded the capabilities of the support........ and it still does...

Comment

Wheew!!!

Almost an hour to dig my car out from it's spot and shovel a path to her. Am I worn out! I'm just glad the wife isn't here...don't have to dig her car out yet!! hehehe...

Now I just need somewhere to go...
                  Joe K.
                  '11 BMW 328i
                  '10 Matrix S AWD
                  Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

I feel for you guys. Snow sucks.

Comment

They're gorgeous! And they look like they were having a blast playing in the snow!
                      96 T/A - Heavily Modded
                      87 Caprice DGCM Boxie - Stock

Comment

Originally posted by Dan B. 96 T/A
                        They're gorgeous! And they look like they were having a blast playing in the snow!
                        I have always loved golden retreivers. But yes, that wolfdog is just beautiful. I have never wanted one until joining this club. Hopefully someday I'll have one. Something about them just makes me want one
                        97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Working...
                        X