*NFB*: what a waste

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *NFB*: what a waste

i have just watched matrix reloaded what a waste did they realy have to weck that first gen firebird i had a tear in my eye and a lump in my throte a spent a good 5 min shouting at the tv (i little extreem i know but i also ed when the deloren got totaled at the end of back to the future3). can you think of any other films or tv shows that have wecked a clasic?
    http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
    C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
    mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

Fast and the furious they wreck a Dodge Charger, and then as if that wasn't enough in 2 Fast 2 Furious they wreck a Hemi Cuda and a first gen Camaro...what were they thinking. I with you though when they wrecked that Camaro onto the boat I shed a tear....oh yeah in 2 Fast they also wrecked a Corvette, a Saleen Mustang, and a Viper.
    2000 Camaro SS #3507

www.cardomain.com/memberpage/775745

Comment

i second that

yes tf&tf and 2f2f have a lot to answer to. btw what does the nfb mean in front of the title of the post?
      http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
      C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigtow
        yes tf&tf and 2f2f have a lot to answer to. btw what does the nfb mean in front of the title of the post?
        Non F-Body
        97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Every episode of the Dukes of Hazzard.

Every episode of Knight Rider (although about half of those were purpose built tube chassis cars with a one piece 3rd gen mold bolted onto them, or they were model cars jumped on a sound stage).
          "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

Vanishing point

Crazy Larry & Dirty Mary
            94 Z28/UltraZ Hood & Box/1 1/2 Drop/52mmTB & Bypass/160 Stat/Pulley/ Catback & pipe/Kirkey seats/5 point belts/WW Wing/Ford9"-4.11- Detroit locker-Strange axles/ZEKE'S Heads & LT4 HC/Stainless Headers & Y/1LE Panhard/BMR SFCs-STB-Relo Brackets-Tunnel Brace-Adj Tq arm- Sway bar- LCAs-PHB/ABARE RACING 4L60E/COAN 3200/Monster tach & light/DS Loop

19/09/04[M6]=12.392@113.518 / 1.802 60ft.

10/04/05[A4]=12.29@111.9 /1.652 60ft.

Comment

Originally posted by MN6WS6
              Every episode of the Dukes of Hazzard.

Every episode of Knight Rider (although about half of those were purpose built tube chassis cars with a one piece 3rd gen mold bolted onto them, or they were model cars jumped on a sound stage).
              I lived and breathed Knight Rider and Dukes for many years of my childhood. My father is responsible for my initial interest in cars, but those TV shows were my first real fascination outside him.
              Tracy
              2002 C5 M6 Convertible
              1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
              Current Mods:
              SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Gone in 60 sec. tears up that cobra.

2005 GTO, Quicksilver, 6-Speed, DynaTech LT's and thats it. 366.6 hp/366.7 tq last time I checked.
                Sold-1995 Dark GreenTrans Am, Auto 63K. BBK Headers/off-road y-pipe/Hooker Exhaust/LPI CAI/Hypertech...need some money!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blevyou know
                  Gone in 60 sec. tears up that cobra.

That was a 67' Shelby GT500 with an "Eleanor Package" or GT500E as they call it now. The cobra was a totally different monster... but i still wept all the same
                  Attached Files
                  1997 6-spd WS6 Trans Am

Comment

Mmmmmmmmmmmm AC Cobra 427, my favorite car of all time...

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
                    Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
                    6.2L/382.97 ci
                    Custom PROM Dyno tuned
                    WCT-5 speed
                    BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
                    Boss MS 18" Rims
                    Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
                    Custom Dual exhaust
                    1LE upgrade
                    Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
                    In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

Originally posted by bigtow
                      i have just watched matrix reloaded what a waste did they realy have to weck that first gen firebird i had a tear in my eye and a lump in my throte a spent a good 5 min shouting at the tv (i little extreem i know but i also ed when the deloren got totaled at the end of back to the future3). can you think of any other films or tv shows that have wecked a clasic?
                      That was sad. Also in Gone in 60 Seconds: the movie, the that they begin to crush w/ the younger brother in it is a late eighties firebird w/ the original rims.

However to make it worst... they used probably a dozen or more shelby cobras in Gone in 60 Seconds.
                      1982 Trans am w/ t-tops
                      V8 5.0L 305 H out of an '86 Caprice
                      previous owners abused it!!!

Comment

what about hooper with when they jump the trans am over the bridge? also what about christine sob sob

Comment

About the Matrix. If you guys watch the first Matrix, at the end when Neo comes out of the phone booth you will notice a black and gold 1982-1984 Trans Am w/ aero package standing behind him a the intersection. Cool !
                          1993 TA SOLD

-------------------------------------------
                          "Unless It's Fatal, It's No Big Deal"

Comment

"The Faculty"

They smashed a beautiful GTO into a school bus.

VERY SAD
                            No F-Body right now

Comment

I wonder how many ta's they went through on smokey and the bandit.

Did you notice that they used both manuals and automatics in that movie?
                              1982 Trans am w/ t-tops
                              V8 5.0L 305 H out of an '86 Caprice
                              previous owners abused it!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X