Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2002 WS6 Con'v Red w/auto never titled $29,500 good price?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 WS6 Con'v Red w/auto never titled $29,500 good price?

Found a WS6 Convertible which has never been titled, still sitting in the original dealers showroom with 10 miles on the clock. Only problem it's an Automatic, has the Taupe Top & leather interior. Red would not be my first choice but seems like a pretty good price. Sticker is $36,735 with an invoice price of $33,562. Unfortunately, all GM incentives have expired. What do you guys think, good buy or not? Also has Traction Control.

Thanks,
    Eric

Not to keen on the color combo. I never liked tan int. That's just my .02.

I just picked up a 02 WS6 black/black leather with 9104 miles on it for 28K out the door. No Money down.

Offer 29K for it. Its been sitt'in there for a while they might take it.
    John
    97RS "Arrest me red" - LETSCEM - under the knife
    02WS.6/TA #4024 "Wash me again black" RDOZREL - Hotchkis STB, MTI lid, BMR SFC's, BMR SB's, SB Brake Lines, SureStop rotors, Carbotech pads.
    99 Bravada

Comment

The dealership doesn't even have a picture that they can e-mail to me. Red/Tan isn't the worst combo but for $29 I could live with it. I'll keep ya posted. Any pictures available out there would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

It does make one wonder how easy it would be to swap out the fabric to change colors.

Hmmmm...that's another one of those that sounds easier and less expensive than it really is.
        Joe K.
        '11 BMW 328i
        '10 Matrix S AWD
        Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Whoa!!!! I think I am insulted (haha) My ragtop z is bright red with the neutral leather interior (I think that's the same as the Taupe you're referring to isn't it--kinda tan in color). It is a beautiful color combo, trust me.
          2000 Z-28 Convertible, neutral leather interior and neutral top, hotchkis STB, SLP Bowtie Grill, WhisperLid, K&N, cold air induction

Comment

I had a 99 Z24 vert with the same color combo. At first, I wasn't too keen on it, but it really grows after a while. Plus, black gets SO hot int he summer.

When I bought my 2001 in October of 2001, the 2002 models were already out. I bought mine on the lot brand new for about the same price. I woldn't offer anything higher than 29k for it. Keep us posted!!

Comment

I have friends with the exact car and color combo. They love it and so do the crowds as they are winning local shows. The price is very good. Buy it and enjoy it!!

Comment

DanPazich

Must be nice living in Harrisburgh, PA I attend as many Carlisle Fairground events as possible. I'll keep everyone posted gonna be tuff trading in my Truck for the WS6, but no more will be made. You only live once, so it might as well be in my 3rd F-body.

Comment

For that price, I wouldn't hesitate regardless of the color combination. I'd love to stumble on a left over Camaro SS to buy.
                  69 Z28 with JL8 factory 4 wheel disc brakes, crossram, transistor ignition, radio delete, heater delete - being restored
                  70 SS 396 L78 documented, #'s matching
                  2000 SS Camaro daily beater

Comment

Working...
                  X