Helm manuals on sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helm manuals on sale

Some years of Helm (factory shop) manuals are on sale for $30 at http://www.helminc.com (looks like they are back to regular price, beginning with 1996). This is about a $100 savings for some manuals and an incredible deal. If you ever wanted a manual, now is the time.
    Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Wow, thanks for the heads up Rob! I just got me one...wow is that cheap!!
    94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Thanks Rob

Unfortunatly mine isn't

Attention: Service Information Sales Special

Take advantage of this special offer now through February 28, 2005, to update your past model Service Information library.

All 1995 and prior model year GM Service Manuals in stock (excluding Corvette and Print to Order manuals) are now available at the low price of $30.00 each.

In addition, all 1995 and prior model year GM Owner Manuals in stock (excluding Corvette and Print to Order manuals) are now available at the low price of $10.00 each.

Remember, this sale is only for manuals currently available in stock at Helm.

Order online or call 800-551-4123
      97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
      X