slp cia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slp cia

Does anyone know who has the cheapest price of slp cia?
    so far ive found.
    slp 209.95 with 10.14 shipping
    afterthoughsauto 205 with 15 shipping
    Ws6 store 192.72 donno shipping
    New Era Performance 195.95 20 shipping
    Slealth performance 179.95 15.95 shipping
    i dont mind paying a few dollars extra if it gets to me earlier.

Stealth Performance is a board sponsor and the price is right.
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

LM Performance has it for a cheaper shipping price, and they're also a sponsor. Check it out...

http://www.lmperformance.com/1637/2.html

I've dealt with LM Performance before and am very happy with their service. Either them or Stealth would be the way to go.
      Steve
      79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
      87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
      93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
      http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Where are you located at? Stealth is in Oregon and LM is in Florida. The closer you are to them the faster it will get to you using UPS ground. 2nd day doesn't matter. I've bought from both. I just ordered a SLP clutch disc from LM and they got it on the UPS truck the same day. It's at the Atlanta office right now. so close yet so far. LOL
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

I live in Va a few min from the Nc boarder so Lm is alot closer and alot cheaper so I guess thats the way to go unless I can save more money.

Comment

Working...
          X