2002 FireHawk with only 2K miles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 FireHawk with only 2K miles

I didn't know if anyone might be looking for such a car. I came across it while doing a search. Here is the link. http://www.morrisonmotorco.com/displ...theme=morrison
    Dave S
    2000 Black Camaro SS

I only wish I had the cash right now.

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
    Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
    6.2L/382.97 ci
    Custom PROM Dyno tuned
    WCT-5 speed
    BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
    Boss MS 18" Rims
    Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
    Custom Dual exhaust
    1LE upgrade
    Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
    In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

$28,900????? What a jack...

www.ls1tech.com go to vehicle classifieds if you don't want to lose your (_|_) when buying a late model, low-mileage f-body. Especially check out the '02 WS6 posted by issuesws6... He posted that a couple months ago and now he's down to asking like $23K and still has no bites... he's gonna have to go into the teens before he'll get a bite.

I just saw a 2002 Sunset Orange SS with a hard-top and 14K miles go for $19,000.

Our LS1s are dropping in value like lead bricks in the ocean
      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6

www.ls1tech.com go to vehicle classifieds if you don't want to lose your (_|_) when buying a late model, low-mileage f-body. Especially check out the '02 WS6 posted by issuesws6... He posted that a couple months ago asking like $23K and had no bites... now it's down approaching the teens.
        Yeah but that sure is one sick vehicle. Makes me sad my car doesnt look like that.

Sorry officer, im not speeding... Im qualifying
        Daily Driver:1990 ford probe 5 speed with like 13 horsepower at the crank.

Comment

Oh dear lord that is beautiful! I want one.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6

www.ls1tech.com go to vehicle classifieds if you don't want to lose your (_|_) when buying a late model, low-mileage f-body. Especially check out the '02 WS6 posted by issuesws6... He posted that a couple months ago and now he's down to asking like $23K and still has no bites... he's gonna have to go into the teens before he'll get a bite.

I just saw a 2002 Sunset Orange SS with a hard-top and 14K miles go for $19,000.

Our LS1s are dropping in value like lead bricks in the ocean
            Is it the 325hp or 345hp SS? What makes it special? Remember, you can't exactly compare a Firehawk to a WS6 in value. Everybody and their mother has a WS6...who's gotta Firehawk? Even on this board, the only one that comes to mind is Ken off the top of my head. That's what makes the value go up. Maybe not $28,900, but definitely above the teens.
            Steve
            79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
            87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
            93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
            http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

there is a black 2002 Firehawk at a Pontiac dealership in Fresno. it has a little less than 3k miles on the clock. it looks exactly the same as that one, only this one in Fresno has an AUTO but it does have cross-drilled and slotted rotors, and is modified to 450HP (as told by the sales man) it is the dealerships owners car and he is asking like 36k obo for it
              2000 Firebird, midnight blue, chrome 5 spokes

Comment

Originally posted by SixtyNineFbody
                there is a black 2002 Firehawk at a Pontiac dealership in Fresno. it has a little less than 3k miles on the clock. it looks exactly the same as that one, only this one in Fresno has an AUTO but it does have cross-drilled and slotted rotors, and is modified to 450HP (as told by the sales man) it is the dealerships owners car and he is asking like 36k obo for it
                Us hawk owners need more brazen people like that to increase their value
                . I don't care how much the Hawks go for or how little.. Mine is NOT for sale at any price It's all I ever wanted in a car
                Rhode Island Red *Lurker since 1997*

2002 Firehawk #0035/1503 !Cags | !Air | !PCV | Airborn-coated Kooks LT's | Powerbond UD Pulley | Custom Cam | Ported Oil pump | LS2 timing chain | Comp 918's | Hardened push rods | LSS | BMR STB | SLP Bolt-on SFC's | drill mod |TB Bypass | Ported TB | Custom Dyno tuning | 160* thermostat | LS7 Clutch
                Ordered: May 1, 2001 Built: June 1, 2001 Delivered August 25, 2001
                pics and info

Comment

Here's another 2002 Firehawk with 2.5K miles but it only has the Base Firehawk package, with no additional SLP Options. Wish I had $25k to burn, the Color is perfect with the Factory Rims!

http://www.cars-on-line.com/18794.html

Comment

Keep in mind guys this is the worst time of year by far to try to sell one of these cars. They will bring possibly $1k+ more in the spring than in the winter. Nobody wants a rear-drive muscle car in the winter - especially one that has probably never seen rain! In the end a car is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. If these guys wait long enough someone will most likely buy them!
                    Silver 02 WS-6, 6 speed, Corsa cat-back, SLP lid, K&N filter, BMR STB, !CAGs, Lou's short stick, MSD wires, MTI "Hammer" cam, ASP underdrive pulley, Hooker LTs, Hooker ORY, Comp 918s, TR pushrods, UMI Sfcs, UMI LCAs, NGK TR55s, Hotchkis springs

Dyno'd 4/24: 330.9 RWHP/ 344.8 RWTQ (Before cam, headers, and pulley)

Dyno'd 5/1: 383.5 RWHP / 380.5 RWTQ (393 actual RWHP)

Comment

Originally posted by SS_CarGuy
                      I didn't know if anyone might be looking for such a car. I came across it while doing a search. Here is the link. http://www.morrisonmotorco.com/displ...theme=morrison
                      Great looking car, but I ain't diggin' that spoiler. And I would never pay that much for an f-body.
                      Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

As much as i like that car. what's the difference of the firehawk and WS6? Besides numbers being built. No Ram air? were does it get it's extra power. I really don't know
                        99 Black WS6
                        99 Black Ski-Doo Mach Z
                        94 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Comment

All 98-02 Firebird's had Ram Air, V6 to Firehawk. The difference was the exhaust (and the intake lid mid-2001, thus giving the 345 instead of 335 rating over the WS6 325 rating), suspension and the availability of more options, such as a better suspension, Zexel-Torsen rear diff., etc. And, of course, there were less made as well.
                          Steve

Comment

all the 98-02 had ram air??? They definatly dont all have the hoods.
                            1994 firebird formula

no need to talk. i can walk the walk.

Comment

But they had openings of some sort. The V6 and Trans Am models didn't have the huge hood that the WS6 had, but the 2 holes between the hood and bumper were functional, thus the reason the airbox was the in the same place for all models of Firebird. The advantage for the WS6 was the extra 2 holes, allowing more airflow, and the "better" exhaust that came in 99 or 2000. The advantage that the Firehawk had over the WS6 was the better exhaust and, in mid-2001, the better airlid. Mind you, this is strictly motor. There were also suspension differences, obviously.
                              Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X