Project car, any suggestion?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project car, any suggestion?

My father and I were talking for a bit and thought it might be fun to restore a '70-73 Camaro or possibly another model but are still not quite sure what might be the most fun Has anyone else tried restoring an older Camaro and if so what do you like or suggest? This isn't something we are looking for as a show car, more of a Sunday driver with power

Any comments would be helpful as well as places we can look (been checking eBay daily).
    1996 Z28

2000 C5

1995 Eagle Talon Tsi

1994 Suburban 1500

check out the thread fantasy project by me and see if that gives you any ideas
    http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
    C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
    mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

Comment

I have a 69 Z11 Indy Pace car Camaro for sale. If you're going to restore something, you might as well restore something that is worth a lot of money when you are finished.
      LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

norm did you see the 69 pace car on the www.nothingtoprove.co.uk web site the guy built it from the ground up as every thing was in boxes when he got the car. sorry not trying to hijak the thread
        http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
        C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigtow
          norm did you see the 69 pace car on the www.nothingtoprove.co.uk web site the guy built it from the ground up as every thing was in boxes when he got the car. sorry not trying to hijak the thread
          Yea, I saw it. Talk about sweeeeetness.
          LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

chuckle

Originally posted by Performin Norman
            Yea, I saw it. Talk about sweeeeetness.
            yes and the car is sweet as well that will confuise people unless they have a look. ps the car has also been a cover car on sevarial car mags over hear in the uk

Comment

Working...
            X