Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TraceZ
    Call it in-your-face-Karma.... or In-your-face-Kar-bumper-ma
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

I must of missed the original thread. Are you guys talking about this video?

http://djtaso.com/car_ditchin.wmv
      Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso

Yup, that's it. Now that you reposted it, it looks like he did hit a kid with the door. Then he fell out.
        LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

From my observation, it looks like the guy wanted to jump on top or over the kid on the bike, but his door hit the kids bike and throwing him out of the car head first into the oncoming car. I'm sure the kid survived, but I hope his parents have good health insurance. He must be related to the other guy who was car surfing on his truck, and ditched it right before it hit the fire hydrant.
          Hercules

Comment

Yeah, for some reason I got the same result as Wolfman. I thought that small article was what Jay was talking about until I noticed the wmv extension on the link. I had to right click and select "save as," to see the video.
            1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso

Good lord... I can't see any way that kid lived through that.
              Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
                Good lord... I can't see any way that kid lived through that.
                His parents better have some good health insurance..
                Hercules

Comment

Hit in the FACE with the bumper of an on-coming car????

I just can't see him living... or at least living a life where he doesn't have to eat through a straw............

Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
                    I just can't see him living...
                    Can't really tell if the other car was parked or if it was moving. I would assume the car they were in was traveling between 35-45mph, and the car coming the other direction was probably doing the same. If you take both speeds, which would be around 70mph min., and giving no resistance upon impact, he probably didn't feel a thing. If he lived, he probably died later on due to severe head trauma.

Don't know about the odds if the car was parked. That's still 35 - 45 mph.
                    Hercules

Comment

Working...
                    X