NFB: Ice in GA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: Ice in GA

I hate Ice!! This stuff really sucks... It has been giving my communications equipment hell and made things a little crazy around here. They have shut most of the roads down and people are still trying to drive. Its funny to watch the ones that don't know how to drive in this stuff slide all over the place. Thank god I'm at work and don't have to go out in this stuff. They have actually salted the roads here. Never thought I would see that in GA. But I see that VA is getting snow... I bet Wolfy is having fun with the "kids" and tryin to keep them entertained...

Hope its not affecting anyone too bad...

Happy Saturday!!
    86 Firebird, Just a lowly 6 banger, sold
    Plans for an '02 WS6 are in the mix for 2008 (after I'm out of the army)

The power has flickered here about a dozen times but it hasn't gone out. I have generator ready to go.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Awww... you poor babies...

SUCKERS!!!!
      Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Come on Jay... A little compasion we're not used to this white stuff, what do you call it again, on the ground.

It would be like you guys up there getting a hurricane....

I say it again... this stuff SUCKS!!!

I'm moving to Barbados.....

Comment

Suckers...I'm in Dallas right now. LOL...it ain't pretty here either, but beats an ice storm! I hope everyone is okay in the Big GA...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
          Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
          B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
          Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
          Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

lol

ehh we only got about 40" of snow in 2 days try driving a rwd f150 in that lol

-chris

Comment

We lost power around 3:30am this morning. We are on generator power. My neighbors are jealous. Georgia power estimates are power restored time at 11pm Monday night.
              2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
                Awww... you poor babies...

SUCKERS!!!!
                Yeah... Global warming at work!

Comment

We never lost power here on base, but some of my friends in town lost power. They were mad ofcourse... And I rubbed it in about me still having power... Everything is cool now! Can't wait for the summer to roll around

Comment

We got "Georgia power" back about 3:30 . Before that we were running on "Jeff power". Power outages are no big deal with a generator.

Comment

Working...
                    X