Looking for a Video....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Video....

Guys, I know we have all seen this video, it's of an eagle talon (or eclipse ) racing a c5.

I remember the guys going holy s*%t.....

I have found mention of it here on the site but the links are always bad.

Anybody have it on thier hard drive so they can send it to me. It's a company e-mail with a T1 line.

Thanks

'95 TA A4, 118000 on the clock!
    Borla, Strange 3.73's, SLP CAI, Vortech elbow,AFS Z06 Wheels,White gauges/blue backlighting,blue custom interior,MBA Shift knob,MadZ28 Tune, Intrax springs, Bilstein shocks, ES Trans Mount, Honeycomb taillights.

13.685@102.11

Am I missing something here, or is your email addy not available. I got the vid, but it is 16mb and I don't know if my work will let that fly. Send a message to me with your address and I'll give it a try.
    1994 Z28, 6 spd, LE2 Heads, GM 1.6 RR, .026" head gasket, SLP: CAI-Headers (CARB legal)-ypipe-2 on the left-lightweight flywheel-short throw, Random tech cat, CF dual friction, LT-4 KM.

Comment

If you didn't get the PM, it's

gerald.minissale@cingular.com

Borla, Strange 3.73's, SLP CAI, Vortech elbow,AFS Z06 Wheels,White gauges/blue backlighting,blue custom interior,MBA Shift knob,MadZ28 Tune, Intrax springs, Bilstein shocks, ES Trans Mount, Honeycomb taillights.

13.685@102.11

Comment

Guys, Sean tried to send it to me but my company e-mail rejected the file. Does anyone know of a fresh link that has it available to view without download.

Sean, maybe you could post the vid here?

13.685@102.11

Comment

i have the file, i just dont know how to post it

Comment

I got it too. Red vette
            97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

You cannot post the file that large here. You can host it on a web site and provide the link for it here.

Another way is to sign up for a free service that lets you e-mail large attachments. Go here http://www.sendthisfile.com/
              97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
              X