Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you washed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you washed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you should have seen the puzzeled look on the face of the cashier at Ultimate Pontiac/gmc/isuzu/buick when i was paying my bill and the attendent pulled up outside the door with mary's envoy............ CrAzY

granted, it was filthy from me driving it all weekend to the gym and wherever...with the snow, salt, and such...... in fact, the general sales manger happend to come thru the service lane when i was there and said "ken..ive never seen one of your vehicles dirty in all these years.. "..we got a good laugh... Harry Knuckohls...some of yall have met him... when CJ owned the dealership Harry was his go-fer.......

wish harry would have told me about thier new service.. they was the vehicle after doing the service.. i had a friggin recall done on the tailight circuit board and the gasket around the rear tag was deformed... and ..had em changed the oil while i was there...i brought my own mobile one though.. LOL..... the gym was right across the street... i went over there while they did the stuff to it. i knew harry would make sure it got done...... as it did...

anyway... the lady said "so.....you like it dirty?"..........i said "no....im finiky as helll about my paint surface, i use only a show car polish...i use only 100 percent cotton wash mits and towels....and a special car wash......."... she said "dont worry ....our guys are gentle"... i said "right.... so are the polyester rags they use ...ie: plastic..........to do the wash....... thats ok...forget it, its not your fault... ill fix it..come spring..."

i was surprised though.... it looked pretty good in bright light..after inspection.. i think the new z2pro attributied to that.........

on with the show........eh?

oh...and the left turn signal in the rear went on the way home.. changed the bulb only to find the dude that worked on it did'nt seat the old one in the circuit properly.......... Harry will be informed.........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

mary's is the dark one right? (sorry i havent seen a pic in a while so i dont remember the color)

good thing you have it protected, dark colors when those rags touch them
    pewter 99 TA...t-tops, leather, m6, lid, longtubes back, gears, spec clutch, spohn suspension

Comment

Thats like the time the putz's at some oil change place dripped oil on my paint and my battery. Oh did they hear it, then they went to take some instant cleaner junk and were about to spray my car, and i told them to stop, they've done enough damage already. Then i got my towel and the zaino spray and fixed it long enough to get it back to wash it.
      2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
      Traded in: 1998 Z28
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

Where is Stafford, VA? I used to live in Alblemarle, C-ville.

Good times.
        ~Cadillac

'91 Firebird Convertible
        L03
        K&N Air Intake
        TBIChips Stage I PROM
        That's about it for now...

Free Ipod? I don't know.

Comment

Working...
        X