Lt1 upgrade help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lt1 upgrade help

Looking to do some up grades to my 95 lt1 and need some advice as far as intake and heads. Going for the 396 all forged stroker kit for sure. already have 58mm tb, cold air, long tube hookers, magnaflow exhaust, k&n, and lt1 edit. Looking at lt4 heads and intake but unsure if there might be a better combo i might go with. also unsure of a good cam to use. possiblity of nitrous or blower use in future. also need help with injector size choice. how much horsepower is the factory fuel system good for?? what kind of horsepower will i be looking at?? is optidirect system worth it???Any help is appreciated.

You might wanna check out Lloyd Elliot. He is a really good guy and his prices are relatively cheap. I talked to him for hours and he is a really helpful guy. A nice head and cam package can be had from him for about $1600 (stage II). Also, if you wanna take the opti out of the equation, try this
    http://www.delteq.com/. Im not sure how high you wanna spin your motor, but the stock opti isnt too good at sparking at higher rpm's. Hope this helps

Sorry officer, im not speeding... Im qualifying
    Daily Driver:1990 ford probe 5 speed with like 13 horsepower at the crank.

Comment

Working...
    X