Wheels and Tires for sale.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheels and Tires for sale.

Just posted in the For Sale section some Tires and Rims I have For Sale. Please take a look and let me know if your interested.

Thanks Gary94Formula
    2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
    1994 Formula (mine) SOLD 6-23-08 Still miss it
    2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
    2013 GMC Sierra (mine)
    2011 Cadillac CTS4 (wifes)

hey gary im not interested in the wheels because i have the same ones,what im interested in is the whole t-top conversion thing. did you do this yourself? how long did it take? how much?
    and do you know anyone that does them because ive been looking around but no one wants to do them for me. i really want these t-tops bad! that or a targa top.i think that would look awsome. any suggestions or tips. thanks
    Miss My Bird

Comment

Yes I did the T-top conversion myself last spring. It only took about 4 hours to do the main install. I used Dave Wendland's web site to reference most of it. http://www.dw-zone.com/

As for cost you can get kits for f-body yards or on e-bay for around $500.00. Sometimes a little less. You need to get a headliner because most kits don't have them because of the shipping cost.

If you read up on it and plan it out well, It's not a bad job.

Gary94Formula
      2005 GTO (mine) K&N CAI and Magnaflow exhaust, drilled and slotted rotors, and other minor mods.
      2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
      2013 GMC Sierra (mine)

Comment

thanks gary u dont know how hard ive been looking,do you think a targa top will also work out well?
        Miss My Bird

Comment

I wouldn't do a targa top without some major reinforcement to the frame. Cutting the center section out of the roof will take a serious structure out of the car. Good Luck..

Gary94Formula
          2002 V6 Firebird (wifes)
          2013 GMC Sierra (mine)

Comment

nah! not doing the targa top,but thanks for the help.as soon as i save up cash im doing this as my first mod ,thanks bud
            Miss My Bird

Comment

Working...
            X