Mini Cooper S

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mini Cooper S

This car is bad a$$! I know its an import but I love driving it. We bought a 2005 S and for a little car it fly's! 6sp, leather, sunroof, runs 14's in the quarter stock and 30mpg!

Sorry just a little bored.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
    2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

A friend of mine actually had an '04 mini s (totalled it). I will say, they are pretty peppy, and surprisingly a decent amount of room in the back seat. He had a 6 speed as well, leather, all optioned out pretty much. I do like the tack on the steering column with the little digital speedo on the bottom, and i will say the huge speedo in the middle with the other gauges smaller underneath are pretty unique.

He ran me for 30 bucks when my car only had a cai after i had just bought it, and another guy bet me an additional 20 saying he would take me....that was an easy 50 for me
    black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

I saw one at the NAIAS that was tricked out on giggle gas.
      LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Dont get me wrongI love my T/A and the mini will go before the T/A but to take it around the twisty's its so much fun! Besides she wanted a fun car and Id rather her get into something like that than a 300hp muscle car. Besides she cant drive all that well anyway

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current

Comment

The only thing I didnt like about the car is the price. You can only buy them new at an bmw dealership that has the franchise. And they will not move off the price! the only negotiation is if you have a trade because there some specialty vehicle or something like that. And for the S model you could go all the way up to 30k!

current

Comment

Originally posted by thomas
            Dont get me wrongI love my T/A and the mini will go before the T/A but to take it around the twisty's its so much fun! Besides she wanted a fun car and Id rather her get into something like that than a 300hp muscle car. Besides she cant drive all that well anyway
            I agree on the twisty's also, had the pleasure of driving it myself. It is a good car for a woman though if she wants a fun car. I too would be a lil worried if some of the girls i knew were driving 300+ hp monsters
            black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Working...
            X