No announcement yet.

Camaro/Firebirt Gathering 2003 in Bowling Green, KY. Info from the Fbodfather

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camaro/Firebirt Gathering 2003 in Bowling Green, KY. Info from the Fbodfather

Good afternoon, all,

I've received several emails in the past week or two asking about details concerning the annual gathering at the NCM.

YES! We're planning to throw another great "end of season" gathering this year in Bowling Green...and hopefully, we'll hit 1,000 Camaros and Firebirds...........and if we do, I'm giving up cigarettes as promised.

There will be an agenda on the Corvette Museum's Website in the coming week. As many of you know, the NCM was heavily involved in the 50th Anniversary Celebration this summer....additionally, the Corvette Museum has gone through an extensive renovation to the displays.....and thus,
    they're a little late in finalizing the plans and getting them up on the site.......

So.....log on next week to www.corvettemuseum.com --- then click on Fbody Gathering for the details of this great event.

Some highlights:

Autocross
    Drag Racing
    GoKart Racing
    Dyno
    Two Scenic Caravans
    A welcome BBQ at "The Homestead"
    A Banquet Saturday Evening at the Sloan Convention Center
    Tours of Corvette Assembly Plant
    Tours of Corvette Museum
    Several GM Concept vehicles on Display
    Historic Camaros and Firebirds
    Some of the finest Camaros and Firebirds from around North America....and their owners!
    Seminars by GM/Chevrolet/Pontiac
    Celebrity Judging

-- this is a great weekend activity to kick back and relax with your fellow Firebird and Camaro enthusiasts............

Check back next week for more details.....................I hope to see you and your club there!

Scott
    Teri Heino
    '67 230, 6-cyl Convertible……'68 V-8 TB Convertible……'68 LS1/6-speed……'90 5.7 IROC.....'98 Z28/SLP SS Durability Car……'98+ Camaro "Body in White"……'99 Convertible SS #0069
    McGee's Auto Service

Do you own a '96 or newer Camaro SS?
    Join the Super Sport Owners Association (SSOA)
    SSOA Message Forum
    Thanks.F-body.com

I think the real burning question is................................................ ............................. do we get a sneak peak at the C6???????

Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
      I think the real burning question is................................................ ............................. do we get a sneak peak at the C6???????

We won't know that until we get there.
      Teri Heino
      '67 230, 6-cyl Convertible……'68 V-8 TB Convertible……'68 LS1/6-speed……'90 5.7 IROC.....'98 Z28/SLP SS Durability Car……'98+ Camaro "Body in White"……'99 Convertible SS #0069
      McGee's Auto Service

Do you own a '96 or newer Camaro SS?
      Join the Super Sport Owners Association (SSOA)
      SSOA Message Forum
      Thanks.F-body.com

Comment

Working...
      X