Skyline

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skyline

Any thoughts on the spring skyline drive cruise? There is gonna be one right???
    Had a great time at the last one in October....could have been better weather though.

AMF RACING: Friends don't let friends drive junk

01 black ss #0966
    lou's short stick, slp lid and cold air, smooth bellow, centerforce, loudmouth, 3 in. y pipe, flowtech long tubes, BMR STB, SLP 4.10's, polished zr-1s, MSD wires, T-6 plugs, and upcoming goodies....Tee-Hee

You might want to change the title of this thread. When I read that, I was expecting either...

A) Some ricer coming on the board talking about how a stock Nissan Skyline could whip the fastest f-body in the world, or...

B) Somebody asking what a Skyline was and whether they should take him up on his "title for title" offer.
    "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

you mean.......the one.......the only........Skyline Drive Cruise!!!!!!!!

founded and hosted by those old foggie f body folks, ken and mary summin....i think he had a Comp T/A r summin..and she was known as 'her hawk'...drove 97 Hawk...think they still got it... they started the cruise in 97 if i remember........ last one they hosted was in 2003... then they had to retire due to thier animal rescue efforts............ they miss it though.......

oh wait...............

i know that guy.......

its .......its ...........

wooooooooooooooolfman........................ LOL

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by MN6WS6
        You might want to change the title of this thread. When I read that, I was expecting either...

A) Some ricer coming on the board talking about how a stock Nissan Skyline could whip the fastest f-body in the world, or...

B) Somebody asking what a Skyline was and whether they should take him up on his "title for title" offer.
        That's funny because the only thing I thought of was the skyline cruise.
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

I've been to skyline drive several times.

I've seen pictures online of the cruise down the blue ridge parkway of other f-body groups.

Right now I'm planning a cruise open to others with my local f-body group. http://www.hr3rdgen.org/showthread.php?t=2504

We are looking to make a day trip to Skyline Drive in Shenandoah National park for a day cruise or two cruise.

This will be around April or May.

We'd also like to plan a larger trip down the Blue Ridge Parkway closer to and possibly into NC.

I do alot of hiking and camping all year myself anyways and have traveled this area.

Let me know what you guys are planning. I'm in.
          Michael Key
          Virginia's F-Body Enthusiast Community - NEW AND IMPROVED!!!

HR3rdGen.org

Comment

Hehe i would have to admit that the first thing that popped in my head was the Nissan Skyline. Almost had to wipe the drool from my face. Those things are sooooo nice. They GTR's come stock with so many lil goodies like diff coolers, tranny coolers, g-tech, and soooo much more. Wow i got off the topic of this thread fast... sorry... Skylines make me do that
            1997 6-spd WS6 Trans Am

Comment

Working...
            X