Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

24" jewel-encrusted wheels on my Formula?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24" jewel-encrusted wheels on my Formula?

Just when you think you have seen everything.... I was thumbing through a recent issue of Truckin magazine, and found the ultimate bling.

Asanti Wheels now offers their AF118 "Stone" series wheels, up to 24" sizes, with the center spokes fully encrusted with 63,000 total carats of Princess-cut cubic zirconium stones. And they only cost $250,000 a set

This is a link to the wheel without the stones, or at least ony a "few" gems mounted in the spokes:

Asanti Wheels "Stone" series......

On a lighter note, several wheel companies are now selling 27" wheels for SUV's...... will "trips" soon replace "dubs"?

uggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
    Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

LMAO!!!! Rollin on trips, i like the sound of that
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

HERE is a wrist watch to go with them.
      Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Woah, I better not let my wife see them.

You know, Diamonds are the girls best friends
        97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

"If you ain't spinnin, you ain't winnin"

Sorry fellas, but until they make spinning jewel encrusted rims, they can never be king.

Oh yeah, and you gotta have 27"s to even be considered "in the mix" in the wheel department now.

I'll stick with my 17" American Racings, thank you very much
          "No, officer, that bottle is my onboard Halon system"

Comment

If you are getting the wheels, you'll need a Pimp Cup too!!
            Tracy
            2002 C5 M6 Convertible
            1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
            Current Mods:
            SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Working...
            X