Huh?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huh?

Okay, I've had a few weird things going on with my car lately. I don't know if they're related, but here goes. When I'm driving at night and I hit the brakes, my headlights will dim. (Is this normal? My boyfriend's does it too) And then I have no idea if this has anything to do with it,..it might not because I just got it back from the body shop where they were doing some elec. work on my window, but I got in it the other day, and turned my lights on to find I had a headlight out, and a turn signal that would work, then wouldn't, but my running light was always on. I replaced them, and everything works fine now, but I don't know what's going on with it. Is this a usual thing or do I have a problem?
    White 1994 Camaro
    T-tops, Red&Gray Interior
    ....v6

I have the same problem too. I dont let it worry me though, cuz the car still moves out okay.

Sorry officer, im not speeding... Im qualifying
    Daily Driver:1990 ford probe 5 speed with like 13 horsepower at the crank.

Comment

when bulbs are out, or when there's a draw due to faultly electical....gremilns begin playing.

just make sure all the bulbs work and all will be fine.

the braking thing is because you slowed the alernator down, thats all.

when a headlight motor is malfunctioning in a firebird... your fog lights wont work... strange days..........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
      Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
      sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Possible cause for this.

Be very certain that you used the right type of bulb for your brake light and/or your turn signal.

I had a similar experience once when I installed an incorrect bulb in my (forgive me) Mustang that I once owned. Every time that I stepped on the brake, the parking lights would turn on. Very strange.
        R.i.K.

'98 WS6 TA (white, of course!), Hurst Billet/Plus shifter, BBK intake manifold, McGard “blue-ring” lug nuts (12x1.5), PowerSlot brake rotors, Hawk brake pads, Stainless steel braided brake lines, Pontiac arrow, Hotchkis strut tower brace, MBA MAF ends, Reflective Concepts lettering, MTI carbon-fiber look airbox lid . . . and one greying, somewhat eccentric owner.

Comment

Yeah, all my lights are working and correct. Maybe my new headlights will help? Who knows. Thanks though!
          White 1994 Camaro
          T-tops, Red&Gray Interior
          ....v6

Comment

Working...
          X