Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go on ole paint!

I will miss you.

I sold my pace car last Saturday. I was out washing my Corvette and my neighbor came over to chat. I mentioned to him that I was selling some cars. He tells his friend and within 12 hours, it is sold.
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

That's kind of sad Norm . Maybe you need a bigger garage...LOL
    Dave S
    2000 Black Camaro SS

Comment

WOW. That was fast.

My cousin has a 67 Camaro convertible. Orange. He bought it from his grandfather who bought it new.

I saw your picture of your old 94 that you put the 30th stripes on it and it got me to thinking about adding them to mine. I'm like Ken though and don't like clones. Still debating.
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Norm....you wouldn't be making room for a new Z06 would you??
        Al 96 Ram Air T/A
        Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

Originally posted by Al 96 Ram Air T/A
          Norm....you wouldn't be making room for a new Z06 would you??
          I already have room for the new Z. Now I'm making room for something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
            One of those Pepsi trucks like what was on the super bowl? So cool!!!
            2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
              One of those Pepsi trucks like what was on the super bowl? So cool!!!
              Only if that girl is driving it.

Comment

Norm! That was my favorite car of yours!
                Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
                  Norm! That was my favorite car of yours!
                  Sorry Jay,

Stay tuned, more fun stuff to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Performin Norman
                    Hey, would that be for my GN?? I'll pay ya a hot girl for room and board lol j/k
                    Steve
                    79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
                    87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
                    93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
                    http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Working...
                    X