Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chicago auto show...

message from scott Settlemire:

"Good afternoon, Camaro and Firebird Friends.........

If you'd like to watch the Chicago Auto Show "come together" as we build
    it...and then watch during the show........

go to:

www.chicagoautoshow.com

on the left side of the screen, click on "neat stuff to see"

then click on

"Live Webcams"

then click on the Division or Company that you'd like to watch........

Enjoy!"

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

That's pretty sweet. What's with the guy in the corner though? lol
    Steve
    79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
    87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
    93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
    http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Speaking of.....

LT1maro and Taso we should decide when to go and where to meet up. I personally do not care, but i say we should get a couple brews before hand.

Tom, do you still not want to go or have you changed your mind?
      black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Im not sure still. My brother has mono, tonsilidous (sp?), ear infection, and someting with his splean (sp?), so i have to chill at the house during the day on weekends cuz my ma and dad are at my sisters flag competitiions. So I dont know when he'll be aight but ill let you konw if i can go.
        tom
        1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Originally posted by purepwrta
          Im not sure still. My brother has mono, tonsilidous (sp?), ear infection, and someting with his splean (sp?), so i have to chill at the house during the day on weekends cuz my ma and dad are at my sisters flag competitiions. So I dont know when he'll be aight but ill let you konw if i can go.
          tom
          Sorry to hear that buddy, i hope your bro gets better. If he gets better, it would be cool if we could all kick it at the show.

Sorry officer, im not speeding... Im qualifying
          Daily Driver:1990 ford probe 5 speed with like 13 horsepower at the crank.

Comment

Originally posted by lt1maro
            Sorry to hear that buddy, i hope your bro gets better. If he gets better, it would be cool if we could all kick it at the show.
            What would you be kicking? Is that a new game?
            Tracy
            2002 C5 M6 Convertible
            1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
            Current Mods:
            SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Unfortunately they left the video feed on while bringing out pictures of a car to be unveiled there. Pics of the Buick Lucerne are now running amuck.
              Joe K.
              '11 BMW 328i
              '10 Matrix S AWD
              Previously: '89 Plymouth Sundance Turbo, '98 Camaro V6, '96 Camaro Z28, '99 Camaro Z28, '04 Grand Prix GTP

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
                What would you be kicking? Is that a new game?
                No Trace, its a term meaning to hang out.

Sorry officer, im not speeding... Im qualifying
                Daily Driver:1990 ford probe 5 speed with like 13 horsepower at the crank.

Comment

Working...
                X