This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is [edited for inappropriate language]

im losing my liscense for a year on march 10.

im only 20 years old and i guess thats what you get for buying beer underage and being caught in the process. that is some [edit].
    1996 Trans Am WS6

A4, 3" VForce Catback, Corvette C6 rims, Slotted and Drilled Rotors, 160*stat, BMR SFC, HPP3, B&M Shift Kit.

Liquor has ruined many a good man.

When I was living in the Navy barracks, we had beer machines. Bud, Miller, or PBR - $.25, Michelob $.30. One Friday, this guy tried to rob the beer machine. It was full of beer, and when he robbed it, it fell over on him and broke both his legs. The Hospital Corpsmen took him to sick bay and put casts on his legs and then the MPs arrested him and put him in the brig.

I think Moms Against Fun are probably to blame for your harsh punishment. Then again, maybe in some twisted way, they saved you from yourself.

Comment

You're losing your lisence for a year for buying beer? Or for dui? There's a HUGE difference. If its for buying, thats completely [edit], and COMPLETELY unrelated and I'd get a [edit] lawyer. If its for driving, then thats a different story. Now I don't think you should lose your lisence for a year, but damn, you do deserve something. I'm not going to preach, I'm 100% positive you didn't want that.

Do you have a job? And can you get a hardship lisence (or whatever they're called)? I think you might be able to get a lisence so that you can drive to school and work, not positive though.

But damn man, plleeeease stay away from the road when drinking if thats what you did

2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V

PROJECT: Firebird '68 Firebird Convertible // 455 Engine // 389 Tri-Power Intake // 4 Speed Manual Trans

Comment

That sucks... what happened?
        1995 Firebird Formula
        (A4 3.23)Ram Air w/ K&N, TransGo Shift Kit w/3 washers ,SLP~Shorty headers, LoudMouth, Air Foil, LineLocks. Catco Cat. Hypertech 160. TB Bypass. MSD~8.5mm. Walbro 255lph. FT MAF ends. LT4KM. BMR~Adj LCA's, Rear sway, Panhard rod. HAL QA1 rear shocks. Random Tech adj TQ arm. Nitto NT555R's. Covered in Zaino. 13.466@103.85 N/A. [1.948 60' 13.410 @ 102.66 11/20/05]

Comment

stop cussin up in heeeere
          pewter 99 TA...t-tops, leather, m6, lid, longtubes back, gears, spec clutch, spohn suspension

Comment

Originally posted by cbrr_mike
            stop cussin up in heeeere
            agreed

redws6, What state do you live in? I know in PA if I get caught drinking or in possesion of alcohol since i'm underage I loose mine for a minimum of 90 days and thats only if I'm not driving. If I get caught driving with even a .03 I loose mine for atleast a year have jail time and have to go to court. Kinda doesn't make sense that a 21 year old is considered able to handle a vehicle at .079 but a 20 year old can't at even .03. The underage drinking laws are nothing but a load of crap if your old enough to have every other responisbility, go to war for your country, and everything else an adult has to do then your old enough to drink a beer.
            1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

I'm going to state this clearly for all involved. Foul language is not permitted. The F-word is not permitted.

Please take the time to read the rules, and obey them, or your accounts will be closed.

Can't make it any clearer than that.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
              Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Fred is nicer than I would be. Do it again and it's:

Not only is this a serious commercial message, it is also a little stab at the old Wolfmutt.

d&r...

Comment

Actually Joe, a simple PM asking one individual to follow the rules was met with a series of four semi-nasty/sarcastic PM's in a row complaining that the "rules" aren't very clear.

We need to discuss.

Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Originally posted by Noggin
                    You're losing your lisence for a year for buying beer? Or for dui? There's a HUGE difference. If its for buying, thats completely [edit], and COMPLETELY unrelated and I'd get a [edit] lawyer. If its for driving, then thats a different story. Now I don't think you should lose your lisence for a year, but damn, you do deserve something. I'm not going to preach, I'm 100% positive you didn't want that.

Do you have a job? And can you get a hardship lisence (or whatever they're called)? I think you might be able to get a lisence so that you can drive to school and work, not positive though.

But damn man, plleeeease stay away from the road when drinking if thats what you did
                    Noogin...I like how ur sig pic says Spec-V when highlighted...sweet.

Anywho...I know some states if you try to buy alcohol with a fake id or try to pass off your id as legal...you loose your license.

DUI is NOT cool...if you drink and drive I'm glad they took your license. I know too many people hurt or killed by DUIers...

Whatever the case maybe, think before you act...you can't be mad over something you did wrong. And please don't drive when they take your license...the last thing you want to do is go to the slammer. Which you will if you get caught driving with a revoked license.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

i wasnt driving, im pretty stupid at times, but i would never drink and drive.

i think i should start at the begining on this one.

back in august of 03 i was at a party, i had at the time my 3 week old 79 trans am. and that night my ex spilled a beer bong on me(remeber that for later) so i had stayed the night and woke up in the morning around 7 cause i had to be at work at 9 withmy dad. so after eating some breakfast we all left. so i pull up to the intersection and i see my friend at the light to the right of me, so as i make the left turn i decide to floor it and fish tail a lil bit, only when i went to counter steer, it didnt, so i went strait into a tree at like 30mph. ( i have pics available upon request.) so cops came and blah blah blah, the smelled beer on me (beer bong from night before) and asked if i was drinkin, i responded no, cause i wasnt since the night before. so they made me do all the field sobriety tests, which i passed ALL of them, then they gave me a breathalizer, i blew a .08. which would be legal if i was 21, but at the time i was 19. so they arrested me for a dui and all this other shit. and no i didnt crash because i was still drunk (which i wasnt) i crashed because i was a 19 year with a 79 trans am.

back to the other story:

i stopped to pick up a couple cases for a party my friend was having. when i came out with the beer some undercover cop asked me for id, and i said i didnt have one.

so i think because of my previous accident, im losin my liscense for a year instead of 90 days.

sorry about the novel i just wrote.
                      1996 Trans Am WS6

A4, 3" VForce Catback, Corvette C6 rims, Slotted and Drilled Rotors, 160*stat, BMR SFC, HPP3, B&M Shift Kit.

Comment

i can't believe, afte all this time, you dudes dont know the rule against foul language on this forum..................

thanks Fred and Joe.....

once is too much..........twice your done.
                        word to the wise.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Well, atleast you didn't give the officer a fake ID...
                          Best thing you can do is learn from your mistakes, and not repeat them. I have a few friends that can't think on their own.

(Watch the language guys, it really isn't that hard to get your point across as an adult.)
                          1995 Firebird Formula
                          (A4 3.23)Ram Air w/ K&N, TransGo Shift Kit w/3 washers ,SLP~Shorty headers, LoudMouth, Air Foil, LineLocks. Catco Cat. Hypertech 160. TB Bypass. MSD~8.5mm. Walbro 255lph. FT MAF ends. LT4KM. BMR~Adj LCA's, Rear sway, Panhard rod. HAL QA1 rear shocks. Random Tech adj TQ arm. Nitto NT555R's. Covered in Zaino. 13.466@103.85 N/A. [1.948 60' 13.410 @ 102.66 11/20/05]

Comment

Originally posted by LimTeng99TransAm
                            Noogin...I like how ur sig pic says Spec-V when highlighted...sweet.
                            I get busted on cause the 'c' of Spec looks like a 'g'. Its Jim Henson's fault, not mine! (dark stal font)

Thanks for the compliment!

2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V

PROJECT: Firebird '68 Firebird Convertible // 455 Engine // 389 Tri-Power Intake // 4 Speed Manual Trans

Comment

Fred, one of the stickies at the top of the forum reads:

Forum Rules......

http://www.f-body.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4609

It's pretty danged hard to miss it unless you choose to ignor it.

Comment

Working...
                              X