Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Western Canada members?

Hi Guys......

I just signed up here. Just thought I'd let everyone know about two things; the huge CRUISE WEEKEND gathering in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan on August 26-28, 2005 and the F-Body Generations car club and message board (www.fbodymessageboard.com).

Cruise Weekend is a three day event with stock car racing, street legal drag racing (with our F-Body group being the special guest), ET bracket racing, Alcohol Funny cars, a smaller F-body car show, F-body gatherings, and a huge show and shine with more than 900 classic cars and trucks showcased on the streets of downtown. It attracts thousands of visitors from Saskatchewan and beyond.

F-Body Generations is a smaller community with current members primarily located in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta. Our message board has a general discussion area, regional and technical forums, a classified section and information about the giant annual CRUISE WEEKEND gathering held in Saskatoon at the end of August. The board consists of mostly third and fourth gen owners but is open to anyone. Come over and check it out.

Trevor

Welcome to the board. Wish I could make it, but CA is a little bit of a ways away lol. Enjoy one of the best F-body forums around.
    Steve
    79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
    87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
    93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
    http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Im from Alberta Its a little far for me but welcome to the boards!

Eric W.

89 Firebird Formula WS6
      Accel/Lingenfelter Super Ram
      6.2L/382.97 ci
      Custom PROM Dyno tuned
      WCT-5 speed
      BW 9-bolt Posi 3.45
      Boss MS 18" Rims
      Headman Headers 1 5/8 Ceramic Coated
      Custom Dual exhaust
      1LE upgrade
      Custom Temperature / Navigation Rear View Mirror
      In a constant state of upgrade!

Comment

I was there last year. Lots of nice cars to look at. I was disappointed at the lack of 4th gen F-bods though. There was just one 35th anniversary SS on display. There were tonnes of classic cars though. But, if there are going to be more 4th Gens there that I could hook up with this time, I might try to make it up there again this year, if I am still living here. Thanks for the invite.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Vancouver here checkin in. That sounds like it would be one really good weekend and a heck of a car show but it's just too far for me. If I had money to burn though......
          97 SS #C007
          Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
          SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

Originally posted by TODD 2000 V6 CAMARO
            I was there last year. Lots of nice cars to look at. I was disappointed at the lack of 4th gen F-bods though. There was just one 35th anniversary SS on display. There were tonnes of classic cars though. But, if there are going to be more 4th Gens there that I could hook up with this time, I might try to make it up there again this year, if I am still living here. Thanks for the invite.
            Todd, our club wasn't in the downtown dislplay last year (they were strict on the pre-1975 rule I guess) but did have a show at Part Source on the Saturday. We were, however, all parked downtown for the 2002 show.

Comment

Working...
            X