Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB: Animal Rights

http://www.savetoby.com/

I'm a hunter I eat meat and I understand that animals must be raised and slaughtered so that we can eat (I worked on a farm I've seen it all). But this is just sick. Isn't this illegal to do something like this and can't something about this be done?
    1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

That is pathetic.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

I dont think the animal is in any danger. It looks like it's just a joke to get people to donate to the cause.

I'm not sure if it is a legit cause or not? He could be puting the $$ in his own pocket.
      Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Its not real, at the bottom of the page it says "Note: this site is a joke, please only donate or buy gear to support savetoby.com"
        White 1994 Camaro
        T-tops, Red&Gray Interior
        ....v6

Comment

Working...
        X