stall converter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stall converter

Ok so my refund check is comming and i've decided to get a stall converter to go with the mods i currently have. So I would appreciate some suggestions about which company to go with. The mods are in the sig and the car is pretty much my dd in the summer and i usually hit the strip friday nights. Id like something with a stall speed about 3000-3200. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    1994 Camaro Z28 Bolton's, stall, 275 nitto's - SOLD
    1998 Camaro SS looking for 120+MPH N/A

Guys,

I may sound like an idiot, but I too have an A4 and of course have researched gears, but I have no idea what a torque converter actually does. When you install one, what are the differences that it makes in the way the car drives and feels? How does it work?

Since I am getting aftermarket gears (3.73) I am interested about this just like Scott, since these two mods seem to work hand in hand.

'95 TA A4, 118000 on the clock!
    Borla, Strange 3.73's, SLP CAI, Vortech elbow,AFS Z06 Wheels,White gauges/blue backlighting,blue custom interior,MBA Shift knob,MadZ28 Tune, Intrax springs, Bilstein shocks, ES Trans Mount, Honeycomb taillights.

13.685@102.11

Comment

Would this converter be good for my application and work well if i install a transmition cooler and transgo shift kit all at the smae time? Also what kind of change in my 1/4 et would i see with the mods in my sig and these items.

Comment

any one know?

Comment

Working...
        X