Wow I am seeing some familiar names

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow I am seeing some familiar names

I see Performin Norman, Jim97ss as users on line.....haven't seen those names in awhile...I am sure there are many more I haven't seen in quite a while. Good to see you guys hanging around...

even though i do not know you guys from adam and vice versa when i look to see who is on line it is good to see the same names on heer as i feel that i am amoung friends and fellow motor heads with a comon pasion the FABLOUS F- BODY LOL
    http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
    C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
    mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

Comment

Doug, wow there's a blast from the past. When I saw you last I had an 88 GTA. Sold that and got a 97 WS6. Now I've sold that too! What brings you back around here after all this time?
      Dave M
      Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M
        Doug, wow there's a blast from the past. When I saw you last I had an 88 GTA. Sold that and got a 97 WS6. Now I've sold that too! What brings you back around here after all this time?

Holy crap....Is this the same Dave that followed me through Springfield on I95 North towards Tysons Corner on your way to I270 to Rt 15 oh so long ago on his way home, i think with your then girlfriend. I want to say the car was a maroon color??....I want to say you had a baby which by now is in Kindegarden. If this is you bud. How are you my friend? I ran into Joe Burda last year at Carlisle and SLP day. I sure miss PA and wish I could find a real good Tech job there. I still have my beloved SS, I hit the wall in Turn 4 at summit point last November. Some minor damage but the car is tough.

I completely forgot about this site....don't know how, but Ken told me there was a Skyline Thread going on here so I registered etc....

Drop me an email....I live in Manassas VA now

Comment

you know, no matter where my personal best friends hang out, this will be my numero uno f body forum forever...

this is where we all met and got it going, broh..........

for those that dont know..me and doug go waaaaaaaaay back...heck, he's part of my family, ate my steaks, spent the night before he was married......got peed on by my animals....

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
            you know, no matter where my personal best friends hang out, this will be my numero uno f body forum forever...

this is where we all met and got it going, broh..........

for those that dont know..me and doug go waaaaaaaaay back...heck, he's part of my family, ate my steaks, spent the night before he was married......got peed on by my animals....

Hey that was a secret about the animals!!! Not my fault that I smelled good.

Comment

Hey Douger,

Glad to see you here.
              LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Doug 97SS
                Holy crap....Is this the same Dave that followed me through Springfield on I95 North towards Tysons Corner on your way to I270 to Rt 15 oh so long ago on his way home, i think with your then girlfriend. I want to say the car was a maroon color??....I want to say you had a baby which by now is in Kindegarden. If this is you bud. How are you my friend? I ran into Joe Burda last year at Carlisle and SLP day. I sure miss PA and wish I could find a real good Tech job there. I still have my beloved SS, I hit the wall in Turn 4 at summit point last November. Some minor damage but the car is tough.

I completely forgot about this site....don't know how, but Ken told me there was a Skyline Thread going on here so I registered etc....

Drop me an email....I live in Manassas VA now

HAHA, I'm surprised you remember that! Yes, it's that Dave. That girlfriend is my wife now, going on 5 years. My son is in first grade and a whiz at Math and a soon-to-be star pitcher in the majors.

I still talk to Joe quite often, although not nearly as often as I should. We get together now and then to BS. I'm f-bodyless right now... I have a 97 Grand Prix GTP. Couldn't afford to keep 2 cars, so I got something sporty that could still get me around in the winter. I still hang aroumd here though because this is the best car-guy site on the net of course!

Don't be a stranger!
                Dave M

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M
                  HAHA, I'm surprised you remember that! Yes, it's that Dave. That girlfriend is my wife now, going on 5 years. My son is in first grade and a whiz at Math and a soon-to-be star pitcher in the majors.

I still talk to Joe quite often, although not nearly as often as I should. We get together now and then to BS. I'm f-bodyless right now... I have a 97 Grand Prix GTP. Couldn't afford to keep 2 cars, so I got something sporty that could still get me around in the winter. I still hang aroumd here though because this is the best car-guy site on the net of course!

Don't be a stranger!
                  i'll never forget the transition you did on that old bird with zaino......my gosh!

we had some good times!!! for sure!!!

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                  Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                  sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Where are Gordon and KnightFire??????
                    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Howdy Performin' Norman!

Dave M...no worries about the F-body there will be another one in your life. I thought of getting rid of my SS but its a part of me but if it has to go it will go. That simple.

And the Grand Prix GTP is a nice car....LOTS of potential and tons of fun, like an SLP Loud Mouth, SLP Headers, underdrive pulleys, rockers, etc.....Easy 300hp...Don't make me go on!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Doug 97SS
                        Howdy Performin' Norman!

Dave M...no worries about the F-body there will be another one in your life. I thought of getting rid of my SS but its a part of me but if it has to go it will go. That simple.

And the Grand Prix GTP is a nice car....LOTS of potential and tons of fun, like an SLP Loud Mouth, SLP Headers, underdrive pulleys, rockers, etc.....Easy 300hp...Don't make me go on!!!

hehe, the modding bug is getting me already too! When finances dictate, it will get CAI, downpipe and highflow cat, SLP loudmouth, computer reflash, a smaller pulley to up that wonderful boost, maybe rockers, and some suspension goodies. I'm not going to go all out becuase it is my daily driver and needs to remain civilized.
                        Dave M

Comment

Hello Doug!!!!

Kevin Villier 2002 SS #186 - 6M with Hurst and "short-stick", T-Tops, navy blue, chrome SS wheels, Bilstein suspension, SS grill, BMR STB, chrome-moly panhard rod and LCA's, SLP SFC's, PPC LT's w/ RT hi-flo cats and hi-flo Y, TEA Stage 1.5 5.3L heads, TR224 cam, ASP pulley, SLP loudmouth, Direct-Flo lid, Holley Power-Shot filter, Mallory polished MAF ends, 4.10 gears.

Louisville, KY

SSOA F02-0186
                          KY F-Bodies Unlimited

Comment

I haven't heard from Gordon in quite some time.

Comment

Working...
                            X