Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

93 LT1 intake the same as 94 LT1 intake manifold?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry folks for the delay, As username implies......

Here are some front and Back Picks of the 93 intake. Please note the home made heat sheild on the tube.
    Attached Files
    93 A4 Z-28: 383 all forged internals, CC306, Full Port & Pol. Heads 2.002 / 1.60, Comp-r Lift, Pro- Mag RR, 32# injectors, MDS 6AL, Adj. Fuel Reg., 160 Stat, Pcm-4-Less CPU, K&N CAI, 52mm TB, TB Bypass, 8.8 taylor wires, Shift kit, 3000 stall (built trans ), ASM LT's, Meizer WP, 3:73's, Eibach Pro Springs, Poly-graphite Bushings, KYB shocks, BMR LCA / Pan hrd & relocation brackets, Budnik 17x9's., 1LE sways & ALM. Drive Shaft. And on and on and.....

Comment

Good photos... the back looks pretty much the same to me. The front too, except for the hole for the EGR connecttion. Appears the main difference is the fuel rail cross-over pipe.

Thanks.
      Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

So Where is the hole in the front for the PCV hose under the TB?
        93 A4 Z-28: 383 all forged internals, CC306, Full Port & Pol. Heads 2.002 / 1.60, Comp-r Lift, Pro- Mag RR, 32# injectors, MDS 6AL, Adj. Fuel Reg., 160 Stat, Pcm-4-Less CPU, K&N CAI, 52mm TB, TB Bypass, 8.8 taylor wires, Shift kit, 3000 stall (built trans ), ASM LT's, Meizer WP, 3:73's, Eibach Pro Springs, Poly-graphite Bushings, KYB shocks, BMR LCA / Pan hrd & relocation brackets, Budnik 17x9's., 1LE sways & ALM. Drive Shaft. And on and on and.....

Comment

Originally posted by Overworked
          So Where is the hole in the front for the PCV hose under the TB?
          My post above should have said "....The front too, except for the hole for the PCV connection."

My confusion comes from the Chilton's F-Body manuals.... one version (82-94) shows that the 93 and 94 LT1's have the connection at the front of the intake, under the TB. I know that's not completely correct, because my 94 has the hole under the TB, but it is plugged. Then in a newer version of the Chilton's manual (93-98) it shows all the 93's based on a TBI setup, and that setup wasn't even used after 1992. But it shows the 94's with the correct routing back into the side of the manifold.

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.
          Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

No confusion on my part. Still working on where to run my vac lines for the new 05+ opti though.

Down to either put a "T" on the EGR line or on the Looped PCV valve. Any thoughts?

Comment

Thanks for the pics man. I never knew the EGR tube was hooked up to the A.I.R. line. Kinda interesting.
              Steve
              79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
              87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
              93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
              http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Working...
              X