• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STbrace Q??

Will my 97RS STbrace fit on my 02 WS6??
    John
    97RS "Arrest me red" - LETSCEM - under the knife
    02WS.6/TA #4024 "Wash me again black" RDOZREL - Hotchkis STB, MTI lid, BMR SFC's, BMR SB's, SB Brake Lines, SureStop rotors, Carbotech pads.
    99 Bravada

What brand is it?
    LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

ooops forgot that part. Hotchkis
      John
      02WS.6/TA #4024 "Wash me again black" RDOZREL - Hotchkis STB, MTI lid, BMR SFC's, BMR SB's, SB Brake Lines, SureStop rotors, Carbotech pads.
      99 Bravada

Comment

if it's the two point mount (top of teh shock tower mount) then my best guess is yes. Make sure you have and use the spacers that come with it so the mount is level and stable.
        2000 Z-28 Convertible, neutral leather interior and neutral top, hotchkis STB, SLP Bowtie Grill, WhisperLid, K&N, cold air induction

Comment

Its two point.... Its sets far back over the top of the intake(V6). The websites show the same STB(picture). You never know the bolts might be wrong...... UUUrrrggg... Thanks guys!
          John
          99 Bravada

Comment

I thought their website shows different part #s for the 98 and newer vs 97 and older.

Comment

Man.....it always cost money....
              John
              99 Bravada

Comment

Working...
              X