NFB - Hey Taso!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB - Hey Taso!

I'm going into funny video withdrawl! You havent posted anything for us to watch in a while.

Got anything good?
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Here you go,

http://djtaso.com/beerparty.wmv

Don't ever get this drunk!
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

"It's a little thick guys, think I need a different one." rotflmao
      Steve
      79 FSJ - most expensive AMC Jeep ever Mods
      87 GN - its just a 6... Mods
      93 Z28 - slightly tweaked Mods
      http://home.comcast.net/~budlopez

Comment

Originally posted by Steve93Z
        "It's a little thick guys, think I need a different one." rotflmao
        "Chunky", The beer you can eat with a fork!
        Tracy
        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
        Current Mods:
        SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
          "Chunky", The beer you can eat with a fork!
          I thought Campbells had a new Chunky soup flavor coming out lol
          Steve

Comment

I'm going to get my testicles laminated!
            Tracy
            2002 C5 M6 Convertible
            1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
            Current Mods:

Comment

You guys seen the one where the guy takes a flaming shot and starts breathing fire and it get's all over his shirt? I'll look for it.

87 z28 w/93 LT1 and 700r4

Comment

hi all try checking out the link at the botom of my signature they are very funny but not sutible for the kiddy winks
                http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
                C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
                mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

Comment

I've actually seen that happen before and after you see it happen in person you never want to see it again lol.
                  1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

Samuel Jackson Beer... "It'll get ya drunk" "You'll be eating your own vomit in no time". Mmm Mmm B*tch.

Sorry officer, im not speeding... Im qualifying
                    Daily Driver:1990 ford probe 5 speed with like 13 horsepower at the crank.

Comment

If you guys only knew the sh$t I see everyday at the clubs. It's amazing when you mix alchohol and testastorone together, throw in a girl, stand back, and watch what happens.

As for the video, I actually have friends like that. One of them is a polish kid that looks like the idiot in the video.
                      Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Originally posted by lt1maro

Samuel Jackson Beer... "It'll get ya drunk" "You'll be eating your own vomit in no time". Mmm Mmm B*tch.
                        "No I can't stop yellin', cause that's how I talk!!" "Drink *#&#%@ **#%#$" I love Chapelle's Show lol
                        Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Steve93Z
                          "No I can't stop yellin', cause that's how I talk!!" "Drink *#&#%@ **#%#$" I love Chapelle's Show lol
                          yeah i got like 30 episodes downloaded onto my computer

Sorry officer, im not speeding... Im qualifying
                          Daily Driver:1990 ford probe 5 speed with like 13 horsepower at the crank.

Comment

Working...
                          X