paint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paint

i just painted the plastic screen 2 on the nose and 2 right and 2left side red, and i love the look now little red on black car. and i want to paint head light cover red (the plastic or fiber)my question is should i primer it first ?
    2001 Trans Am WS6 M6
    SLP: short throw|short shifter|CAI|MAF|TB ByPass
    Spohn: SFC|Tunnel Brace|LCA|Swaybars|LCA bracket|Shock Tower Brace|Nitto NT555 Extreme Performance|Pacesetter LT|TrueDual|1-chamber Flowmaster|DLA224/224Cam|Comp Cams 918 Springs|ported oil pump|timing chain|PRC LS6 heads|LS7 lifters|Fast Intake 90mm|NW TB 90mm|Thermostat 160|NGK TR 55|RacetronicFP|429/404 hp/tq|tuned by George Haddad motorsports
    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/690385

I don't want to burst your bubble or anything but IMO i think the painted headlight cover would look goofy. I would just stick with the painted nostril screens. But thats just my 2 cents, if you think it'll look good then by all means do it.
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

the reason i want to do that cos i saw red TA with black head light cover looks scary to and you can see it when you turn your light is on. i saw that onf-bodyhideout screen saver. and i was thinking to do di opposite red cover on black TA. but now you made me think twice and thank you bro.
      2001 Trans Am WS6 M6
      SLP: short throw|short shifter|CAI|MAF|TB ByPass
      Spohn: SFC|Tunnel Brace|LCA|Swaybars|LCA bracket|Shock Tower Brace|Nitto NT555 Extreme Performance|Pacesetter LT|TrueDual|1-chamber Flowmaster|DLA224/224Cam|Comp Cams 918 Springs|ported oil pump|timing chain|PRC LS6 heads|LS7 lifters|Fast Intake 90mm|NW TB 90mm|Thermostat 160|NGK TR 55|RacetronicFP|429/404 hp/tq|tuned by George Haddad motorsports
      http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/690385

Comment

Well now you make me feel bad, lol. If you really think it'll look good, then go ahead and do it. But I do think the red nostrils will look mean as hell
        2006 Saturn Ion Redline
        2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

Working...
        X