No LT1 for me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No LT1 for me

Yes, i went up to philly today and looked at a 94 z-28. The only problem was that it was already sold when i got there I tried calling the dealership before i left but couldn't get a hold of them. So I am still 4 genless. Hopefully i'll find one soon enough.
    2006 Saturn Ion Redline
    2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

all good things come to those who wait. Just don't rush into one. It wasn't meant to be. You will find the perfect one soon... Took me a couple months to find mine... It was worth the wait. Got the color I wanted, year I wanted, every option I wanted (cept leather), and I even got chrome rims. It wasn't a must, but it was part of the blessing. It will come to you
    97 Chevy 'Raro Z28 M6- Ported & Polished LT1 heads,beehives,1.6/1.94 valves, 226/231 custom cam,K&N FIPK, 94-95 BBK shorty's,ORY,Magnaflow Catback,no cats,BMR LCA Relocation Brackets,Lower Control Arms,Adjustable Panhard Bar,Eibach Pro Kit,SPEC Stage 1,Walbro 255 Fuel Pump,30LB Injectors,Pro 5.0,Short stick,MSD 8.5's,NGK TR55's,LT4KM

01 Honda CBR600 F4i-Two bro's,Corbins,SS brake lines

Comment

Don't worry. There's plenty more where that came from. Look at several before making your decision. Be picky. Get one with low miles.
      Darrin C
      '97 Z28 LT1 157K (((S O L D ))) A4, C/I Cold Air Induction, Flomaster Exhaust, SLP Fan Control Mod, Eibach Springs w/1" Drop, Racing Dynamics Shock Tower Brace, Lakewood LCA's.
      07 Ford F150 - Daily Driver. I went from f-body to f-series. I think I'm out of my f'in mind.....

Comment

Yeah, i think would be the better idea. I just want to get one in winter so the price will be a little bit lower.
        2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

Just relax and look forward to the positive things about your new 4th gen. My brother and I were looking for the C5 we wanted for almost 3 months and happened across a guy with a '96 LT1 that was just amazing and the best part was he lived right next door to the couple selling their C5.

When the time is right for you to find your baby, it will happen. It is just like X-Mas, the anticipation is going to make it worth it for you
          1996 Z28

2000 C5

1995 Eagle Talon Tsi

1994 Suburban 1500

Comment

yep that is how it was with mine... looked at a couple of cars.. even went to the bank on one.. just didn't seem to work out.. then I "fell" into this one.. and for a KILLER price.. after only paying 5200 for it I drove her home and the rest is history.. just be prepared to get the wantititis.. like I want new rims, I want new paint, I want new interior, I want new exhaust

LOL its a damn money pit but I wouldn't sell it for the world

AL

1995 Z28 M6 Ragtop
            Mods are:
            18X9 1/2 ZO6 rims
            Hot Wheels steering wheel cover
            Hurst Classic Shifter Ball with 6-speed pattern
            K&N CAI , I LIKE IT!! it REALLY does make a difference!

more pictures of the hooptie

Comment

I'm in CT and I'll be looking to sell mine in a couple months. Let me know if you're interested!
              99 SS, MTI Lid, 3.90 gears, Hurst shifter, DMH 3" e-cutout

Comment

Originally posted by JeffM
                I'm in CT and I'll be looking to sell mine in a couple months. Let me know if you're interested!
                Definatley!! I'm always up for a good road trip anyway . When the time comes, let me know how much and all the details and I'll let you know if i can afford it and what not.
                2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

there was a car dealership here in trenton, nj that had a 95 6spd trans am for sale. if you are interested i can run over and see if they still have it. it was a nice car, red, hardtop, very clean. not sure of mileage or price.

later
                  tim
                  83 Camaro Z28
                  New Jersey F-Body Owners Association
                  www.NJFBOA.org
                  East Coast F-Body Nationals
                  http://www.njfboa.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=11

Comment

Originally posted by NJSPEEDER
                    there was a car dealership here in trenton, nj that had a 95 6spd trans am for sale. if you are interested i can run over and see if they still have it. it was a nice car, red, hardtop, very clean. not sure of mileage or price.

later
                    tim

If its close to you then that'll be cool. You don't have to go out of your way or anything. I'd appreciate it too
                    2006 Saturn Ion Redline

Comment

Working...
                    X