Hello Fellow F-Body Enthusiasts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Fellow F-Body Enthusiasts

I see we have many visitors to the site daily and many are even joining on. Dont feel shy and hang back just reading, we all would like to see you sharing your camaro or firebird related experiences and of coarse we always enjoy pictures of your cars...The site will continue to grow and I am open to listen to suggestions to make the site better. Enjoy the forum everyone, looking forward to reading your posts.

Al
    Extreme Memorabilia custom embroidery

2002 CAMARO SS, 35th LE # 115 ttop, M6, CME, SLP Long Tube Headers, Random High Flow Cats, SLP Strut Tower Brace, SLP Bolt on Sub Frame Connectors.

Hello everyone, we have been getting many new members to the board and I hope your all feeling welcome to our community. If any of you might have some ideas to help make this place better for us, feel free to let me know any thoughts you might have.

Thanks
    Al

2002 CAMARO SS, 35th LE # 115 ttop, M6, CME, SLP Long Tube Headers, Random High Flow Cats, SLP Strut Tower Brace, SLP Bolt on Sub Frame Connectors.

Comment

The site still continues to grow...were getting lots of new visitors as well as new members joining daily. I know it can sometimes be difficult to initiate a post for which even I am guilty of myself...we all share a passion for things camaro and firebird which gives us a place to start, maybe you just added a part or took your car for a drive or to an event or even detailing...how about snap a pic during your time with your f-body, even if its a peak under its cover while it hibernates through winter, then come here and just tell us a few words about it...these quick posts can help break some shyness of others and begin conversations that can make the visits more entertaining to see what our fellow members are up to...

Comment

Hello Fellow F-Body Enthusiasts

Is there a reason pics are not supported on tapatalk?

Comment

Working...
        X