No announcement yet.

Ahhhh... this looks like a Firebird!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they haven't caught him yet? Dude, I'd just turn myself in cuz he's just stirring more crap for himself. Regardless, he should get everything that's coming to him...freaking moron.

The chic...wasn't it reported that she also tried to run? She isn't very smart either.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

The fact that he ran shows you the kind of person theyre dealing with. Not only is he an idiot racing in a populated area, and bad driver losing control of a V6 camaro, he's a low-life who cant face the consequences for his actions. How could someone plow into a crowd of people and just get out of the car and run off?.....for all he knew there were people dieing.....sickening.
      96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
      11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

Originally posted by N20LT4Bird
        How could someone plow into a crowd of people and just get out of the car and run off?.....for all he knew there were people dieing.....sickening.
        Exactly what i was thinking
        2006 Saturn Ion Redline
        2003 Mits. Eclipse Spyder

Comment

take away their DL's naaaa, make them drive Yugo's for the rest of their lives with the doors painted with the "why I drive a Yugo"

Comment

Just thought you might want to know that a Charlotte TV station reported tonight that the guy driving the Camaro was convicted and sentenced to eight years in prison. No mention was made of the girl driving the Eclipse.

Street racing is stupid and very very costly. This guy will have plenty of time to think about what he did.
            2000 Camaro SS..........6 speed triple black

Comment

Working...
            X