my August 22nd message to all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks folks.

like i have always said, you can never forget, you just have to learn to live with it, and pass things on that may prevent tragedy of others that you care about.

and yes, you sorry (__!__) heathens, i care a whole lot about the folks here..........

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

I'm rather new to the board and didnt know of your loss. I have 3 boys of driving age and have preached to them to ALWAYS wear there seat belts. I know they do. I will show my boys this post to remind them that lives can change in an instant and seat belt use can save a posssible tragedy. My prayers go out to you.
      1997 30th Anniversary Z28. Artic White with Hugger Orange Stripes. T-Tops, K&N Cold Air Intake, Mac Headers & High Flow Cats,Flowmaster Cat Back. Auto W/B&M Shifter Plus. Drilled And Slotted Rotors. Steel Braded Brake Lines. Alpine CD/MP3, JL Audio Stealth Box.

Comment

Originally posted by 97 Zee
        I'm rather new to the board and didnt know of your loss. I have 3 boys of driving age and have preached to them to ALWAYS wear there seat belts. I know they do. I will show my boys this post to remind them that lives can change in an instant and seat belt use can save a posssible tragedy. My prayers go out to you.
        thanks my friend.

you being a dad then, around my age, can imagine the shock and horror, sitting in a staff meeting, your cell phone rings...... its your wife..................she's ing... "Kenny is dead...... auto accident".....

i excused myself and got up..in shock. my boss could tell right away something was very wrong.....

the State Police were on the way to my house when his best friend called Mary. She called the state police and they turned the cruiser around... mary didnt want it showing up in our driveway and having all the neighbors come over....

a day I'll never forget....

just live with it.....

on with the show folks.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Taso
          I remember the day I read that post, Ken. We're still here for you.
          As do I....it was the day I signed up for these boards. Although we never have met and possibly never will....I (and everyone on these boards I'm sure) are still here....keeping you, mary, kenny, the wolves, and the goat all in our prayers.

I'm glad to see you make a post like this. It really shows something when someone can post about such a sensitive subject in hopes that it can save the lives of people you don't even know one day. I have shared the information you have posted about handling a tire blowout with at least 15 people now. My seatbelt always goes on...but I can't say the same for my friends

Hopefully one day, I'll be able to change their opinions.

God Bless
          black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Working...
          X