Non F-bod: Need help making workout cd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thomas
    Ever heard of killswitchengage, machine head, fear factory? Also of course Pantera, Metallica, disturbed.
    Ever listen to Cannibal Corpse, Locust, or Dillingers Escape Plan? I think that can be about as crazy as music can get
    black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Originally posted by 95TransAm
      I don't work out as much as I would like, but I am an active person playing sports a lot, working on cars, etc.... When I work on cars, it's kinda the same deal. You need something to pump you up a bit when you're working from the (_!_) crack of dawn til 2 in the morning. Being that if I listed everything I listened to would consist me of staying a couple hours late here at work, I'll just mention a few that come off the top of my head.

Nirvana, metallica, ozzy, black sabbath, local h, pantera, old school stone temple pilots, alice in chains, slayer, and megedeth are a good start to motivate you IMO.

Im sorry, what I meant was when Im working out I need that heavy edge, but yeah there is alot of good music out. I think I'm with ya on all the music you listen to! slayer-Raining blood!!! I listen to all those too. Good stuff and some of the new stuff is pretty cool to get into. Mudvayne has some good stuff too.

97 ws6 6sp 40k miles 355 cubes strange s 60 rear 373 gears. other stuff! 360rwhp

current
      2006 GMC Denali 6.0 AWD!!!! hers

Comment

Working...
      X