Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ok Joe..wanna talk about "world probs"....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thomas
    They shouldnt be closing bases anyway!!! Everyone else is building there military and were dismantaling it!
    Totally agree!
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
      I just hope that if some country were to use a WMD against the US that our leaders will have the gonads to turn their entire country into a glass parking lot.

I just hope of this happens before I get rich and find a really hot, trophy wife to marry.

Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
        I just hope of this happens before I get rich and find a really hot, trophy wife to marry.

YYYYYEEEESSSSS!

I'm with you on that one!

black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6

hahaha...I think this sums up the whole thread.

We better keep our eyes and ears open...I think our guards are let down too soon too often.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
          Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
          B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
          Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
          Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by thomas
            They shouldnt be closing bases anyway!!! Everyone else is building there military and were dismantaling it!
            couldn't be more true...A federal panel has voted to close four bases in metro Atlanta: Fort McPhereson, Fort Gillem, the Navy Supply Corps School in Athens and the Naval Air Station-Atlanta.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
            Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
            B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
            Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
            Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by LimTeng99TransAm
              couldn't be more true...A federal panel has voted to close four bases in metro Atlanta: Fort McPhereson, Fort Gillem, the Navy Supply Corps School in Athens and the Naval Air Station-Atlanta.
              I heard they decided to keep Fort Gillem open but reduce it in size.

I really feel closing NAS Atlanta is a mistake. It's one of the things that keeps Dobbins ARB open. Now there will only be the Marine reserve base and the Air Force reserve base there. The Air Force is not a big operation there either. If they were to close, Lockheed would no longer have an airport to use to take off the planes they make there since they use the runway. That would just about certainly cause it to close down. They employee about 10,000 people there. They also build the C130J and the F22 there. Not good. That would be a major expense to move that operation and cause the cost of the planes to go way up which would cost the taxpayers more or they would just cancel them and we would no longer have a fighter plane superior to the rest of the world. Air superiority is what enables you to win wars.
              2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

there is also a big reduction going on in the federal work force.... now -- to some of you, you think "oh boy...too many federal workers anyway....reduce my tax dollar... NOt the case folks... see, more and more stuff is getting "outsourced"........ so: you have a GS-12 thats making 75k a year.. You do away with him and hire a private contractor to do that same thing, but guess what? this private contractor is paid 100k a year........ and in some case, the private contractor they hire is the federal employee that left cause he knows the job better than anyone........

then, with all the outsourced stuff, now you have a much more open door for security to be lax......big time......

i dont like what im seeing at all.... not at all.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Working...
                X